Driving Digital Success: Yamaha Golf Car's Integrated Campaigns
Yamaha Golf Car aimed to attract leads and nurture loyal customers through a personalized and integrated digital marketing strategy, influencing $1 Million in revenue.
Check Out Our Results
The Yamaha Golf-Car Company builds from the 60-plus-year legacy of the Yamaha brand to manufacture the most innovatively engineered and highest quality golf, utility, and specialty vehicles in the golf industry.
To boost incremental revenue, Yamaha Golf Car needed a digital strategy to engage both existing and new customers through paid advertising, website optimization, and email automation.
Building Awareness and Deepening Customer Loyalty
Whereoware digital strategists audited Yamaha Golf Car's goals, marketing performance, competitors, and the larger marketplace to reveal the best opportunities for YGC to grow brand awareness, generate leads for dealerships, and deepen loyalty with existing customers.
The data-centered strategic plan included:
- Building detailed customer personas and capturing vehicle preferences, lifestyle interests, pain points, and geographic targeting.
- Updating creative design and campaign messaging to draw inspiration from the golfing lifestyle.
- Launching automated email campaigns with personalized content targeting separate audience segments: new leads and existing customers. The emails featured educational content, vehicle tips, service updates, and geographical targeting.
- Combining display, video, social, and remarketing ads to engage audiences across digital platforms
- Recommending content optimizations to improve social media engagement across Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
- Updating SEO to tap into trending phrases and improve search term rankings.