Uttermost sees increased revenue after UX focused website redesign
The modern, intuitive website makes it easier for retailers to discover the right products, place orders, and deepen their relationship with the brand.
Check Out Our Results
Uttermost is a family owned and managed home accessories and furniture manufacturer with over forty-three years of expertise in the industry Uttermost offers a broad range of styles reflecting the unique tastes of prestigious retailers.
The Uttermost website needed a comprehensive redesign to improve user experience (UX).
Whereoware built the new site on the feature-rich Optimizely Commerce content management system (CMS), with the project focused on:
- Modern design with intuitive user experience (UX) to enhance the online experience
- Elevated product presentation and rich media to immerse visitors in Uttermost’s products
- Optimized navigation and visual cues to guide site exploration and ease-of-use
- Robust product category pages to make it easier to browse and buy
- Helpful retailer dashboard to manage business operations
- AI tools, like Optimizely Search and Navigation, to improve users’ experience, while capturing data to better understand shoppers
Measuring performance over two quarters, Uttermost’s website redesign led to major wins, including:
- 20% increased revenues
- 13% increased transactions
- 6% increased average order values