McCrea Sees 147% Spike in Conversions Through SEO & PPC Campaigns
The strategic optimizations improve customers' UX, while widening McCrea's audience reach.
Check Out Our Results
McCrea Heating and Air Conditioning Services—the trusted experts for HVAC services in the Mid-Atlantic region for more than 85 years.
McCrea aimed to grow their business by adding new clients interested in preventative maintenance, ongoing service contracts, and real-time repairs.
To identify missed opportunities and areas for optimization, Whereoware’s digital strategy experts began with a comprehensive audit across McCrea’s audience, website, content, marketing and pay-per-click performance, and search engine optimization.
Whereoware executed a search engine optimization (SEO) strategy, cleaning up errors and spam issues, optimizing optimized McCrea’s website for improved site speed and a better user experience, and updating McCrea’s content for better lead capture and value to a wider audience.
Whereoware also optimized McCrea’s pay-per-click (PPC) advertising strategy to drive high quality leads to McCrea’s website and service technicians:
- Helping McCrea become a Google verified service provider
- Building Google Local Service Ads & optimizing McCrea’s Google Maps footprint
- Adding click-to-call calls-to-action, plus call tracking and call recording to each ad
- Excluding negative keywords to improve lead quality
- Improving tracking to better understand their audience
By maximizing Google’s local search capabilities and optimizing the advertising and content strategy, McCrea saw major growth over a five-month period, including:
- 147% increase in form conversions
- 37% decrease in cost-per-action (CPA) compared to national average
- 25% increase in overall paid traffic (w/o an increase in spend YOY)
- 10% increase in overall organic traffic YOY