Inservco Undergoes Digital Transformation with Redesigned Website
Inservco wins Platinum and Gold medals from Marcom and dotCOMM Awards 2022 for its' new website design and user experience (UX).
Check Out Our Results
Inservco Insurance Services, Inc., is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penn National Insurance. Inservco was created in 1980 to accommodate organizations electing to self-fund various insurance coverages, in addition to services to insurance companies, regulators and trade organizations.
Inservco needed to modernize its’ 20+ year old website and deliver a better customer experience.
Inservco’s new website, built on the powerful Optimizely Digital Experience Platform (DXP), combines a modern look and feel and strategic user experience (UX) optimizations.
Users can now easily discover Inservco services, explore claims information, and locate the nearest office (integrated with Google Maps). The mobile-optimized website delivers an excellent experience from any device and is easy for Inservco’s team to update webpage content and highlight news and events.
- User Experience Optimization – Executed strategic UX optimizations, ensuring the website is intuitive to find information and take desired actions, while improving site speed.
- Management - Established best practices for Optimizely DXP configuration and design for future expansion of platform capabilities and helped train support resources on code and content management.
- Mobile Optimization – Built a responsive design featuring stacked blocks and buttons, hamburger menu, and a smooth Google Maps experience.
- Inservco took home a Gold Medal at dotCOMM's 2022 Awards
- Inservco wins a Platinum Medal at Marcom's 2022 Awards