Improving Salesforce Implementation + Adoption
Large-scale Salesforce implementation needed improved user experience (UX) strategies to support Sevita Health’s 30,000 internal team members.
Improving Salesforce Implementation and Adoption
A customized Salesforce system and improved user experience (UX) supports Sevita Health’s 30,000 internal team members, dramatically decreases training time and costs.
Check Out Our Results
Sevita Health is a health and human services provider, offering quality services and support for thousands of individuals across the country. Providing high-quality care is, and will always be, Sevita Health’s top priority — and to do that effectively and successfully, those responsible for providing care must be able to track, record, and analyze key data points.
Sevita Health moved its largely paper-based system for tracking data to Salesforce. The phased nation-wide rollout saw hiccups, resulting in lost data and/or revenue, as employees struggled to adapt to the new system.
Understand the Business to Find the Solution
With over 30,000 team members struggling to adopt Salesforce, Sevita Health set out to improve Salesforce processes and user adoption, and beat the clock on potential future revenue losses.
An intensive, one-day workshop allowed us to investigate Sevita’s challenges with stakeholders from the four key business lines (support for the elderly, youth and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities, youth and families at risk, and youth and adults with brain and spinal cord injuries).
The interactive audit set out to outline Sevita’s:
- High-level vision – desired outcomes, current pain points, and their definition of success.
- Data needs and challenges - what data did they track now (and want to track in the future), and what business processes were suffering most, due to challenges with the platform.
- Current technology and platform capabilities – identifying Salesforce customizations, user interface (UI) layers, unique features, and functionality.
- The current user experience – identifying user types, interactive best practices, design requirements, aspirations, and trainings.
Robust Roadmap for Future Phases
Following the interactive audit, we developed a roadmap outlining the best approach to implement verified changes to Salesforce that will result in happier users and better ROI.
Key areas of the roadmap included:
- Further definition of challenges and success factors
- Deep dive user analysis
- Heuristic analysis of key screens
- Recommended user research plan, as well as follow-up analysis and prototyping
- Estimated budget and timeline