How search engine optimization increased Revenue 701%
On-page and technical SEO improves Barcode-arena.com’s website UX, while moving their site to the number one position in Google SERPS.
Check Out Our Results
Barcode-arena.com is an online retailer of Motorola barcode scanners and peripherals.
Due to increased competition from other online barcode scanner websites, Barcode-arena.com’s traffic and revenue plateaued and required a backend overhaul.
Whereoware optimized Barcode-arena.com’s website by:
- Refining page titles, meta descriptions, and images to make it easier for Google to know what product pages to return and provide easier site navigation for customers.
- Streamlined website navigation with intuitive product categories to improve product discovery, user experience, and Google indexing.
- Performed keyword research to identify high-volume search terms and weave them throughout the site for easier Google discoverability.
- Replaced the HTML sitemap with an XML sitemap to help bots easily recognize pages, categories, and descriptions.
The bow on top? By moving their site to the number one position in Google SERPS, Barcode-arena.com widens their opportunity to be found by a larger audience.
- Increased Revenue 701%
- Increased Conversion Rate 89%
- Website Visits Increased 154%
- Average Order Value Increased 67%
- SERPs Ranking: 1st