Personalized Voter Experience for VOTE411
Website redesign and Drupal 8 migration, with refreshed branding and strategic UX optimizations, empowers voters to compare candidate information; receive personalized, digital voter ballots; and participate in ongoing forums and discussions.
Check Out Our Results
Launched by the League of Women Voters Education Fund (LWVEF) in October of 2006, VOTE411.org is a "one-stop-shop" for election-related information. VOTE411 is committed to ensuring voters have the information they need to successfully participate in every election, at local, state and federal levels.
VOTE411's outdated website was not user-friendly or mobile optimized, and difficult for admins to update.
VOTE411 required a complete redesign, strategic vision, and website migration to improve the experience for millions of users each election season, while simplifying authoring and website updates for volunteers and admins.
Personalized Ballot Information to Educate and Inspire Voters
VOTE411's new website was rebranded, redesigned, mobile-optimized, and migrated from Drupal 7 to the robust Drupal 8 framework.
Users input their addresses into a dynamic and intuitive voting ballot (powered by a custom API) to receive personalized and complete voting information.
The updated ballot experience enables users to:
- See what's on their ballot
- Check voter registration and polling place location
- Discover upcoming debates and community engagements
- Interact with others through online debates and forums.
- Compare candidate information and positions side-by-side
- Contact candidates with a single click of a button.
- Easily save and access their personal ballot information.
- Use custom filters to choose preferred language, group candidates by political party, and more.