The Who: The American Federation of Teachers’ Share My Lesson is a free, award-winning community-based site that brings together educators, parents, caregivers, paraprofessionals, and school-related personnel, who have the common goal of finding and sharing the best educational resources available.
The Challenge: AFT needed a strong digital marketing campaign to grow Share My Lesson's member base and increase content engagement.
The Solution: Whereoware developed a strategic digital ad campaign, launched on Facebook, to help AFT grow engagement and resource downloads.
The Ad Strategy included:
- Series of ads on Facebook promoting enrollment, webinars, and content.
- Experimented with multiple variations of creative and ad copy.
- Created dynamic sponsored posts, conducted experiments with different variations, and utilized the most effective combinations to boost conversions.
- Targeted non-member teachers and educators, expanding reach significantly.
The Campaign Highlights:
By implementing this approach, AFT encouraged people to become members of Share My Lesson and interact with their materials and initiatives, such as enrolling in events and webinars, accessing the website, subscribing to the newsletter, and acquiring downloadable resources.
Month over Month Results:
- 375%+ increase in Event Registrations (webinars)
- 78%+ increase in Newsletter Registrations
- 8 new memberships