Software Engineer, Front End
Whereoware is hiring a Software Engineer, Front End to work with our exciting clients and in conjunction with our in-house SaaS Development teams. The Software Engineer will serve as part of a team supporting established products and creating modules from ground up. You should be passionate about learning and applying technical skills and experience to solve real-world problems. Will be responsible for contributing to the architecture, design and development across the full stack of products.
Whereoware is an agile digital agency with clients across industries and verticals. Day-to-day projects for the Software Engineer, Front End will vary, but may look like:
- Developing new user interfaces
- Building reusable UI libraries
- Ensuring the technical feasibillity of UI/UX designs
- Optimizing products for the best user experiences
- Keeping up to date with innovations and current conventions in the web development community
The Software Engineer, Front End will have:
- Proven knowledge with web services/API standards and related technologies.
- Ability and desire to learn technologies and take on new initiatives.
- Degree in Computer Science is a plus
Ready to apply?!
Submit your resume and any relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!
Who We Are:
Whereoware is an award-winning digital agency located in the Washington D.C. metro region. Since 1999, Whereoware has grown from a startup of five to an agile, full-service agency of 90-or-so website + mobile app developers, visual designers, email marketers, data analysts and integrators, project managers, and SEO + PPC specialists.
At Whereoware, we applaud fresh ideas from every level of the organization; we pioneer new approaches; we work hard; we laugh a lot; and we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Our mission to deliver client excellence in a fun, casual corporate culture pays off. Whereoware has won over 30 awards in each of our core service areas in the last five years. We were most recently a finalist for Tech in Motion’s Best Tech Work Culture award and was crowned one of DC’s coolest companies by DC Inno.
Besides getting paid, here are some other fun perks of working here:
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, and Disability Benefits
- Paid Holidays, Personal + Vacation Days, Telework Opportunity
- Employee Assistance Program & 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Quarterly Social Events
- Modern headquarters with collaborative workspaces, rooftop with WiFi, and more.