Whereoware is hiring a Client Partner to work with our exciting clients and in conjunction with our in-house marketing and development teams. As aClient Partner, you’ll lead a portfolio of accounts supporting our incredible lineup of customers. You’re highly motivated, driven and resourceful with a positive outlook. You thrive in a fast-paced, customer focused, revenue-driven environment. You’re proactive, organized, strategic and professional, with a desire to shape our client experience internally and externally.
Whereoware is an agile digital agency with clients across industries and verticals. Day-to-day projects for the Client Partner will vary, but may look like:
- Leading, planning and executing all aspects of client engagements, developing an in-depth understanding of each client’s industry and target customers
- Following key trends by keeping abreast of each client’s industry, competition, and coverage to provide great insights to keep our clients ahead of the competition
- Implementing account management strategies and metrics to ensure customer satisfaction and account growth (including revenue, utilization, and profitability)
- Acting as the lead point of contact for all matters specific to assigned key/strategic clients
- Developing a trusted advisor relationship with key client stakeholders and influencers
- Preparing for and lead business reviews with clients (monthly, quarterly, etc.)
- Contributing to new business growth by implementing new products and services to existing customers
- Working closely with our project teams, to track the status of project requirements, ensuring work is delivered on time and within budget
- Participating in the preparation of proposals, product demos, and/or customer presentations
- Anticipating, identifying, and escalating areas of potential client risk and plan necessary resolution or prevention in a timely fashion
- Developing and implementing tools to support and improve the efficiency of the customer support function, including workflow to enhance internal and external client experience
- Utilizing reporting systems to provide necessary feedback to customers and Executive Leadership team.
The Account Executive will have:
- 3 to 5 years of proven experience in a client facing role; agency and e-commerce experience are a huge plus, preferably managing a sizeable portfolio of accounts
- Experience with professional services, working with Consumer Product Goods or Agency based customers
- A Proven success managing client relationships with a positive impact on increasing revenue and profitability
- A solid understanding of website design, development, email marketing, PPC, SEO, etc.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify business questions, analyze data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations
- Demonstrated success in addressing client problems creatively as well as to proactively find solutions to problems
- Experience guiding team members, and collaborating to successfully deliver cross functional project support
- A proven track record of innovative thinking for driving business results
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, present and advise clients as to how to enhance their e-commerce and digital marketing initiatives
- Excellent follow-through, organization and demonstrated cross-functional leadership
- A passion for Customer Success and inspiring teams to strive for excellence
Ready to apply?!
Submit your resume and any relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!
Who We Are:
Whereoware is an award-winning digital agency located in the Washington D.C. metro region. Since 1999, Whereoware has grown from a startup of five to an agile, full-service agency of 90-or-so website + mobile app developers, visual designers, email marketers, data analysts and integrators, project managers, and SEO + PPC specialists.
At Whereoware, we applaud fresh ideas from every level of the organization; we pioneer new approaches; we work hard; we laugh a lot; and we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Our mission to deliver client excellence in a fun, casual corporate culture pays off. Whereoware has won over 30 awards in each of our core service areas in the last five years. We were most recently a finalist for Tech in Motion’s Best Tech Work Culture award and was crowned one of DC’s coolest companies by DC Inno.
Besides getting paid, here are some other fun perks of working here:
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, and Disability Benefits
- Paid Holidays, Personal + Vacation Days, Telework Opportunity
- Employee Assistance Program & 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Quarterly Social Events
- Modern headquarters with collaborative workspaces, rooftop with WiFi, and more.