Whereoware is hiring an Account Coordinator to work with our exciting clients and in conjunction with our in-house Client Marketing Team. The Account Coordinator will work on the Client Marketing Team to assist Account Teams with the execution of various digital marketing tasks across multiple channels (Email, Website, Social, PPC, SEO, etc). The Account Coordinator is responsible for hitting deadlines, objectives, and effectively communicating across teams and departments.
Whereoware is an agile digital agency with clients across industries and verticals. Day-to-day projects for the Account Coordinator will vary, but may look like:
- Assisting in executing and deploying results-driven marketing automation campaigns, emails and digital projects across all digital channels (Email, Website, Social, PPC, SEO, etc) from inception to completion
- Assisting with creating project plans, including schedules, establishing deliverables, budgets and resource plans for multiple clients at once
- Assisting with breaking down complex ideas into manageable tasks
- Assisting with testing and quality assurance of marketing automation campaigns, emails, digital projects and deliverables to ensure they are on-brand and align with approved strategy and goals
- Assisting in tracking and monitoring the progress of marketing automation campaigns, emails, digital projects and deliverables and provide status reports as needed
- Coordinating with internal teams (such as Whereoware’s Creative Team) to produce digital content and ensure project deliverables are being met and are on schedule
- Using CMS and marketing automation platforms to create and update content for landing pages, emails and forms
- Proofreading marketing automation campaigns, emails, digital projects and deliverables for clarity, grammar, spelling as well as uphold and support a proper quality control process
Other duties and responsibilities may include:
- Working across departments to assist with reporting, analytics, merchandising, content entry and other basic administrative task execution
- Provide training where needed to on-board new employees
- Prepare basic reports on marketing automation campaigns, emails or digital projects
- Assist with client call/presentation prep and note taking
The Account Coordinator will have:
- 0-1+ years of professional experience
- Basic understanding of marketing automation platforms, principles and technologies
- Familiar with project management, task-oriented principles and project management tools
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel for basic data manipulation and basic reporting
- Ability to effectively change focus in a rapidly evolving environment
- Ability to work cross-functionally across the company, department and teams
- Shows initiative to ask questions and utilize available resources and stakeholders
- Have a B.S. or B.A.
- Fluent in English and possess strong writing and communication skills
- Previous agency experience is a nice to have
Ready to apply?!
Submit your resume and any relevant experience to email@example.com. Please include the job title in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!
Who We Are:
Whereoware is an award-winning digital agency located in the Washington D.C. metro region. Since 1999, Whereoware has grown from a startup of five to an agile, full-service agency of 90-or-so website + mobile app developers, visual designers, email marketers, data analysts and integrators, project managers, and SEO + PPC specialists.
At Whereoware, we applaud fresh ideas from every level of the organization; we pioneer new approaches; we work hard; we laugh a lot; and we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Our mission to deliver client excellence in a fun, casual corporate culture pays off. Whereoware has won over 30 awards in each of our core service areas in the last five years. We were most recently a finalist for Tech in Motion’s Best Tech Work Culture award and was crowned one of DC’s coolest companies by DC Inno.
Besides getting paid, here are some other fun perks of working here:
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, and Disability Benefits
- Paid Holidays, Personal + Vacation Days, Telework Opportunity
- Employee Assistance Program & 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Quarterly Social Events
- Modern headquarters with collaborative workspaces, rooftop with WiFi, and more