Senior Digital Strategist
Whereoware is hiring a Senior Digital Strategist to work with our exciting clients and in conjunction with our in-house marketing team. The Senior Digital Strategist
guides clients’ overall digital strategy, including brainstorming, producing, deploying, and reporting targeted email campaigns. This roletakes the lead in helping our clients figure out how to best use digital technology to achieve their growth objectives. The Strategist will audit clients’ digital assets and work closely with our marketing team to develop an online marketing strategy. Ultimately the Senior Digital Strategist is responsible for creating a clear roadmap for clients that orchestrates all relevant digital channels and tactics (i.e. websites, content marketing, social media, e-commerce, search and social advertising, SEO, marketing automation, apps, media/blogger outreach, etc.) into one actionable plan.
Whereoware is an agile digital agency with clients across industries and verticals. Day-to-day projects for the Senior Digital Strategist will vary, but may look like:
- Managing client relationships and strategy across Whereoware services and products
- Having a strong understanding of customer’s business needs and goals
- Providing high level omni-channel digital marketing strategy to designated accounts
- Requires research-based analysis identifying trends, data analysis, and managing advanced Digital Managed Services accounts marrying all aspects of digital strategy into recommendations
- Working with Account Executive to identify upsell opportunities within existing engagements, or new opportunities for existing clients
- Working with Account Executive to identify opportunities for clients to use digital technology to enhance their overall marketing mix: product, price, place, or promotion
- Identifing, documenting, and implementing best practices in digital marketing strategy
- Working closely with the various specialists involved with the implementation and management of the client’s digital strategies
- Reporting and analyzing results, creating KPIs, and offering actionable recommendations to clients
- Participating in new business activity often by providing digital intel on companies and markets. Plus, assisting Sales in the development of proposals
- Consulting with Account Managers on their owned accounts, providing guidance, recommendation, and strategic oversight
- Reviewing/approving project plans, schedules, budgets and resource plans
The Senior Digital Strategist will have:
- 7+ years experience in a strategic marketing role, agency experience preferred
- Have a B.S. or B.A. in Marketing or Communication Preferred
- Mastery of marketing principles such as target segmentation, value proposition, and positioning
- Proficiency with Google Analytics or other Analytics platforms
- Knowledge of website design, html, search and social advertising, URL architecting, programmatic advertising, email marketing, and e-commerce
- Ecommerce (promotions, merchandising)
- Website User Experience (customer journeys)
- Marketing Automation Platforms (Preferred IBM Watson Campaign Automation, Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
- Proficiency with SEO, PPC, Amazon, and social networks
- Naturally curious and highly proactive
- Highly communicative team player
- Fluent English and strong writing and communication skills
Ready to apply?!
Submit your resume and any relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!
Who We Are:
Whereoware is an award-winning digital agency located in the Washington D.C. metro region. Since 1999, Whereoware has grown from a startup of five to an agile, full-service agency of 90-or-so website + mobile app developers, visual designers, email marketers, data analysts and integrators, project managers, and SEO + PPC specialists.
At Whereoware, we applaud fresh ideas from every level of the organization; we pioneer new approaches; we work hard; we laugh a lot; and we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Our mission to deliver client excellence in a fun, casual corporate culture pays off. Whereoware has won over 30 awards in each of our core service areas in the last five years. We were most recently a finalist for Tech in Motion’s Best Tech Work Culture award and was crowned one of DC’s coolest companies by DC Inno.
Besides getting paid, here are some other fun perks of working here:
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, and Disability Benefits
- Paid Holidays, Personal + Vacation Days, Telework Opportunity
- Employee Assistance Program & 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Quarterly Social Events
- Modern headquarters with collaborative workspaces, rooftop with WiFi, and more.
Location: Chantilly, Virginia
*Candidates will be required to be present in the Chantilly, VA office during agreed upon business hours*
To learn more about us, visit our website at http://www.whereoware.com/ or check us out on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Whereoware.
Whereoware is an Equal Opportunity Employer.