Project Manager, Customer Insights
Whereoware is seeking a motivated individual to fulfill the position of Project Manager for our Customer Insights team, working alongside our exciting clients and in conjunction with our in-house marketing and development teams.
Whereoware is an agile digital agency with clients across industries and verticals. Day-to-day projects for the Project Manager, Customer Insights will vary, but may look like:
- Lead and manage data and integration projects
- Lead and manage business intelligence onboarding projects
- Develop marketing automation and CRM strategy with assistance from Director
- Act as CRM admin at times
- Act as marketing automation platform admin at time
- Manage client relationship and requirements gathering processes
- Juggle deadlines and deliverables for multiple clients at once
- Keep detailed project plans and update client on a weekly basis
- Consult on and create A/B testing experiments, tracking + reporting on results
- Act as product owner on behalf of the client when testing marketing + data solutions
- Compile and provide recommendations for advanced email and website reporting metrics
The Project Manager, Customer Insights will have:
- Bachelor's degree or 1-2 years Project Management experience
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Some experience with Agile Project Management is a plus
- Comfortable articulating complicated processes in a straight-forward manner
- Lead data audits + sales support requests at times with guidance from Director
- Some experience with Tableau, DOMO, or PowerBI is a plus
- Knowledge of multiple CRM platforms would be a plus
- Knowledge of multiple ESPs is a plus
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Excellent customer communication skills
- Positive demeanor
Ready to apply?!
Submit your resume and any relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!
Who We Are:
Whereoware is an award-winning digital agency located in the Washington D.C. metro region. Since 1999, Whereoware has grown from a startup of five to an agile, full-service agency of 90-or-so website + mobile app developers, visual designers, email marketers, data analysts and integrators, project managers, and SEO + PPC specialists.
At Whereoware, we applaud fresh ideas from every level of the organization; we pioneer new approaches; we work hard; we laugh a lot; and we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Our mission to deliver client excellence in a fun, casual corporate culture pays off. Whereoware has won over 30 awards in each of our core service areas in the last five years. We were most recently a finalist for Tech in Motion’s Best Tech Work Culture award and was crowned one of DC’s coolest companies by DC Inno.
Besides getting paid, here are some other fun perks of working here:
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, and Disability Benefits
- Paid Holidays, Personal + Vacation Days, Telework Opportunity
- Employee Assistance Program & 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Quarterly Social Events
- Modern headquarters with collaborative workspaces, rooftop with WiFi, and more
Location: Chantilly, Virginia
To Apply: Please submit your cover letter, resume, and portfolio to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.
*Candidates will be required to be present in the Chantilly, VA office during agreed upon business hours*
To learn more about us, visit our website at http://www.whereoware.com/ or check us out on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Whereoware.
Whereoware is an Equal Opportunity Employer.