Whereoware is an award winning, fun and innovative digital agency with over 18 years of experience building awesome personalized websites, crafting intuitive mobile applications, creating award-winning emails, and achieving huge results with data integrations. We are the experts in delivering personalized omni-channel user experiences that delight customers and generate huge results for our clients. Our exciting culture and unique values have led us to be crowned as one of DC’s coolest companies in 2016 by DC Inno. Our awesome and diverse office is located in Chantilly, VA – and we are experiencing huge growth.
The Internal Marketer marries content marketing and event planning to promote Whereoware’s services and successes and drives significant new business via lead generation. As part of a small team, the Internal Marketer is charged with planning and promoting speaking opportunities, tradeshows, webinars, and other events across channels (email, website, print, social, PPC, SEO, etc.). The Internal Marketer is an experienced writer and comfortable developing content for Whereoware’s blog, website, and external content needs, like articles, case studies, press releases, checklists, and presentations. The ideal candidate has some project management and writing experience, is detail-oriented, communicative, and data-driven, and is comfortable taking projects from conception through execution.
You Are Great At:
- Writing and revising blog posts, fliers, case studies, speaking submissions, awards, press releases, proposals, and more.
- Managing events and projects with minimal oversight and high accuracy/adherence to internal and external deadlines, including brainstorming, timeline planning, technical coordination, execution, and reporting.
- Developing PowerPoint presentations for business development, events, and webinars, with visual design assistance from Whereoware’s creative team.
- Developing content/presentation ideas through research and data on industry trends
- Conceptualizing, testing, and troubleshooting emails, landing pages, webforms, ads, and other digital assets
- Responsible for quality control, including, but not limited to, proofreading digital assets for clarity, grammar and spelling; checking that content renders correctly on browsers and email platforms; ensures content is appropriate and compelling for the intended audience.
- Data management: cleanse data, adhere to marketing spec, manage data imports, report monthly on results, and makes data-driven recommendations for improvement or new initiatives
- Daily management of content for Facebook, Twitter, blog, and website
- Providing business development and sales support
- Working with designers and digital production team to get required elements necessary to produce digital content
- Working with SEO team to identify areas for website optimization
- Using CMS platforms to create and update content for landing pages
- Minimum of 2 years of writing, marketing, and/or project management experience (potential for significant experience in one area to be substituted)
- Excellent communicator, detail-oriented, data-driven, organized, and diligent
- Resourceful – ability to prioritize projects on the fly. Willing to research and seek out information through web research, conversations with employees, and existing documentation/resources.
- Ability to work with minimal oversight, while maintaining collaboration and communication across teams.
- Passionate about technology and love learning cutting-edge industry trends
- Familiarity with ESPs, CMSs, CRMs, Google Analytics, social media, and lead generation tactics
- B.S. or B.A.
- Photoshop and HTML skills a plus
- Experience with IBM, Salesforce, or Episerver a plus
- Writing samples a huge plus.
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, and Disability Benefits
- Paid Holidays, Personal + Vacation Days, Telework Opportunity
- Employee Assistance Program & 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Quality bonding time with stuffed animals! And your co-workers too!
- Unlimited supply of coffee, juice, and soda!
- Healthy snack box for all employees to enjoy for free!
- Discounted gym memberships at Gold's Gym
Location: Chantilly, Virginia
Travel: Approximately 5%
To Apply: Please submit your cover letter, resume, and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.
*Candidates will be required to be present in the Chantilly, VA office during agreed upon business hours*
To learn more about us, visit our website at http://www.whereoware.com/ or check us out on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Whereoware.
Whereoware is an Equal Opportunity Employer.