You will play an essential role in delivering excellence to our clients. This highly driven and competitive individual will work alongside some of the brightest minds and latest technologies to help our existing and prospective clients improve their digital strategies.
You Are Great At:
- Execute sales strategies and deliver effective sales presentations with passion
- Build strong, lasting relationships with your clients based on trust
- Execute sales campaigns to defined targets and verticals
- Prepare sales contracts
- As a trusted-advisor, educate clients on the best digital marketing approach and solutions for their specific needs
- Bachelors in Business or Marketing or equivalent experience preferred; Salesforce experience preferred
- 2+ years of experience prospecting, preferably in software or SaaS solutions; A self-starter who embraces daily outbound sales efforts to generate new business is a must
- Display creative, strategic approach when developing solutions for clients
- Experience communicating and negotiating with qualified prospects
What's in it for you:
- Competitive base salary plus uncapped commissions (we know how to reward our people!)
- Access to the latest technology available
- A high degree of autonomy combined with supportive coaching
- A culture built around teamwork, continuing education, friendly competition, and fun
- The opportunity to work with some of the best minds in the digital space
- Ongoing training program that will set you up for success throughout your career today and beyond
- Competitive benefits package
- Excellent paid time off (work-life balance is important to us!)
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, and Disability Benefits
- Paid Holidays, Personal + Vacation Days, Telework Opportunity
- Employee Assistance Program & 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Quality bonding time with stuffed animals! And your co-workers too!
- Unlimited supply of coffee, juice, and soda!
- Healthy snack box for all employees to enjoy for free!
- Discounted gym memberships at Gold's Gym
- Professional Development Program, which includes reimbursement up to $5,250 per year
- Parental Leave Policy, which can include up to four weeks of 100% paid maternity leave or varying amounts of 100% paid leave for paternity, grandparents, or adoption
- Numerous opportunities to be recognized by your fellow employees, to include our monthly Dean’s List, Spot Bonuses, Quarterly Kudos Awards, and our Annual Awards (Excellence, Innovation, Customer Service, and WOW MVP awards)
Location: Chantilly, Virginia or Remote
Travel: Approximately 25%
Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.
To learn more about us, visit our website at http://www.whereoware.com/ or check us out on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Whereoware.
Whereoware is an Equal Opportunity Employer