Whereoware is an award winning, fun, and innovative digital agency with over 17 years of experience building awesome personalized websites, crafting intuitive mobile applications, creating award-winning emails, and achieving huge results with data integrations. We are the experts in delivering personalized omni-channel user experiences that delight customers and generate huge results for our clients.
Our exciting culture and unique values have led us to be crowned as one of DC’s coolest companies in 2016 by DC Inno. . We are small enough that you will get opportunity to interact with the highest level of our organization, but big enough to work with exciting clients like Yamaha, Pitney Bowes, Sea World, and more. We love big ideas and welcome it from all levels of our organization – everything from a new type of product to a new party! Our awesome and diverse office is located in Chantilly, VA – and we are experiencing huge growth!
As an Account Executive, you will be joining one of our newly formed divisions, leading a portfolio of accounts supporting our Fortune 500 and 1000 customers. This highly motivated and driven individual will have the opportunity to guide the direction of customer deliverables, performance, and development.
The Account Executive will offer proven experience as a successful leader in a fast-paced, customer focused and revenue-driven organization. We are seeking a proactive professional to help shape our client support experience for both internal and external customers, and to enhance our customer experience.
- Lead, plan and execute all aspects of client engagements, developing an in-depth understanding of each client’s industry and target customers
- Provide great insights to keep our clients ahead of their competitors
- Design and implement account management strategy and metrics to ensure customer satisfaction and account growth (to include revenue, utilization, and profitability)
- Act as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to assigned key/strategic clients
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key client stakeholders
- Prepare for and lead business reviews with key/strategic clients (monthly, quarterly, etc.)
- Contribute to new business growth by implementing new products and services to existing customers
- Support our Execution Services Group in delivering exceptionally well-executed marketing strategies, development projects, and targeted client metrics
- Improve productivity of execution teams to exceed revenue and profitability quotas
- Work closely with our project teams, to track the status of project requirements, ensuring work is delivered on time and within budget
- Participate in the preparation of proposals, product demos, and/or customer presentations
- Follow key trends by keeping abreast of each client’s industry, competition, and coverage
- Anticipate, identify, and escalate areas of potential client risk and plan necessary resolution or prevention in a timely fashion
- Develop and implement tools to support and improve the efficiency of the customer support function, including workflow to enhance internal and external client experience
- Utilize reporting systems to provide necessary feedback to customers and Executive Leadership team.
You Are Great At:
- Have a passion for Customer Service and inspiring teams to strive for excellence
- Proven track record of successfully managing client-facing teams and having positive impact on increasing revenue
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, present and advise clients as to how to enhance their e-commerce and web marketing initiatives
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify business questions, analyze data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations.
- Basic understanding of professional services and SaaS finances
- Excellent follow-through and organization
- A resourceful and self-starting attitude
- A proven track record of forward and innovative thinking for driving business results.
3 to 5 years of proven experience in a client facing role; agency and e-commerce experience are a huge plus
3+ years required, 5+ desired in a managerial capacity, preferably managing a large portfolio of accounts
Proven experience working with larger Fortune 500 based customers
Have a solid understanding of website design, development, email marketing, PPC, SEO, CRM, Reporting, etc.
Proven track record of successfully managing client-facing teams and having positive impact on increasing revenue and profitability
Strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify business questions, analyze data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations.
Demonstrated success in addressing client problems creatively as well as to proactively find solutions to problems
Demonstrated cross-functional leadership
Successful history of motivating and training teams
Experience managing and guiding team members, and collaborating to successfully deliver cross functional project support
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, and Disability Benefits
- Paid Holidays, Personal + Vacation Days, and opportunity to Telework
- Employee Assistance Program & 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Professional Development Program, which includes reimbursement up to $5,250 per year
- Parental Leave Policy, which can include up to four weeks of 100% paid maternity leave or varying amounts of 100% paid leave for paternity, grandparents, or adoption
- Numerous opportunities to be recognized by your fellow employees, to include our monthly Dean’s List, Spot Bonuses, Quarterly Kudos Awards, and our Annual Awards
- Discounted gym memberships at Gold's Gym
- Monthly company events, to include our annual Night at the Ballpark and Themed Holiday Party
- Unlimited supply of coffee, juice, soda, and healthy snacks
Location: Chantilly, Virginia
To Apply: Please submit your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.
*Candidates will be required to be present in the Chantilly, VA office during agreed upon business hours*
To learn more about us, visit our website at http://www.whereoware.com/ or check us out on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Whereoware.
Whereoware is an Equal Opportunity Employer.