Whereoware is hiring an Account Executive to work with our exciting clients and in conjunction with our in-house marketing teams. The Account Executive will lead a portfolio of accounts supporting our Fortune 500 and 1000 customers. This highly motivated and driven individual will have the opportunity to guide the direction of customer deliverables, performance, and development. The Account Executive will offer proven experience as a successful leader in a fast-paced, customer focused and revenue-driven organization. We are seeking a proactive professional to help shape our client support experience for both internal and external customers, and to enhance our customer experience.
Whereoware is an agile digital agency with clients across industries and verticals. Day-to-day projects for the Account Executive will vary, but may look like:
- Leading, planning and executing all aspects of client engagements, developing an in-depth understanding of each client’s industry and target customers
- Providing great insights to keep our clients ahead of their competitors
- Designing and implementing account management strategy and metrics to ensure customer satisfaction and account growth (to include revenue, utilization, and profitability)
- Acting as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to assigned key/strategic clients
- Developing a trusted advisor relationship with key client stakeholders
- Preparing for and lead business reviews with key/strategic clients (monthly, quarterly, etc.)
- Contributing to new business growth by implementing new products and services to existing customers
- Supporting our Execution Services Group in delivering exceptionally well-executed marketing strategies, development projects, and targeted client metrics
- Improving productivity of execution teams to exceed revenue and profitability quotas
- Working closely with our project teams, to track the status of project requirements, ensuring work is delivered on time and within budget
- Participating in the preparation of proposals, product demos, and/or customer presentations
- Following key trends by keeping abreast of each client’s industry, competition, and coverage
- Anticipating, identifying, and escalating areas of potential client risk and plan necessary resolution or prevention in a timely fashion
- Developing and implementing tools to support and improve the efficiency of the customer support function, including workflow to enhance internal and external client experience
- Utilizing reporting systems to provide necessary feedback to customers and Executive Leadership team
The Account Executive will have:
3 to 5 years of proven experience in a client facing role; agency and e-commerce experience are a huge plus
3+ years required, 5+ desired in a managerial capacity, preferably managing a large portfolio of accounts
Proven experience working with larger Fortune 500 based customers
Have a solid understanding of website design, development, email marketing, PPC, SEO, CRM, Reporting, etc.
Proven track record of successfully managing client-facing teams and having positive impact on increasing revenue and profitability
Strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify business questions, analyze data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations.
Demonstrated success in addressing client problems creatively as well as to proactively find solutions to problems
Demonstrated cross-functional leadership
Successful history of motivating and training teams
Experience managing and guiding team members, and collaborating to successfully deliver cross functional project support
Ready to apply?!
Submit your resume and any relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!
Who We Are:
Whereoware is an award-winning digital agency located in the Washington D.C. metro region. Since 1999, Whereoware has grown from a startup of five to an agile, full-service agency of 90-or-so website + mobile app developers, visual designers, email marketers, data analysts and integrators, project managers, and SEO + PPC specialists.
At Whereoware, we applaud fresh ideas from every level of the organization; we pioneer new approaches; we work hard; we laugh a lot; and we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Our mission to deliver client excellence in a fun, casual corporate culture pays off. Whereoware has won over 30 awards in each of our core service areas in the last five years. We were most recently a finalist for Tech in Motion’s Best Tech Work Culture award and was crowned one of DC’s coolest companies by DC Inno.
Besides getting paid, here are some other fun perks of working here:
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, and Disability Benefits
- Paid Holidays, Personal + Vacation Days, Telework Opportunity
- Employee Assistance Program & 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Quarterly Social Events
- Modern headquarters with collaborative workspaces, rooftop with WiFi, and more.