Sr. Digital Strategist
Whereoware is hiring a Sr. Digital Strategist to work with our exciting clients and in conjunction with our in-house marketing team. The Sr. Digital Strategist guides clients’ overall digital strategy, including brainstorming, producing, deploying, and reporting targeted email campaigns. This role takes the lead in helping our clients figure out how to best use digital technology to achieve their growth objectives. The Strategist will audit clients’ digital assets and work closely with our marketing team to develop an online marketing strategy. Ultimately the Sr. Digital Strategist is responsible for creating a clear roadmap for clients that orchestrates all relevant digital channels and tactics (i.e. websites, content marketing, social media, e-commerce, search and social advertising, SEO, marketing automation, apps, media/blogger outreach, etc.) into one actionable plan.
Whereoware is an agile digital agency with clients across industries and verticals. Day-to-day projects for the Sr. Digital Strategist will vary, but may look like:
- Formulate digital marketing strategies that create measurable results for our clients.
- Serve as subject matter expert and thought leader for Clients.
- Support the client teams in assuring that the relationship is performing at the highest level.
- Develop omni-channel marketing roadmaps for clients.
- Design and manage ongoing tests to optimize clients' marketing investment.
- Use analytics to identify trends and provide strategic recommendations
- Track and analyze ongoing campaigns, evaluate return on investment of all programs, and apply learning of recommendations for future programs.
- Analyze long-term customer lifecycle migration and determine methods to achieve our clients' long-term revenue growth goals.
- Become fully versed in all Whereoware products and platforms.
- Distribute and discuss campaign results vs. goals.
- Accountable for retaining and growing business while turning our clients into raving fans!
- Support the sales team in solution development and closing business.
- Have a strong understanding of customer’s business needs and goals.
- Identify, document, and optimize best practices in digital marketing strategy.
- Work closely with the various specialists involved with the implementation and management of the client’s digital strategies.
- Report and analyze results offering actionable recommendations to clients.
The Sr. Digital Strategist will have:
- 7+ years experience in a strategic marketing role, agency experience preferred
- Have a B.S. or B.A. in Marketing or Communication Preferred
- Mastery of marketing principles such as target segmentation, value proposition, and positioning
- Proficiency with Google Analytics or other Analytics platforms
- Advanced understanding of Marketing Automation platforms, digital marketing tools, SEO, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and social platforms
- Advanced knowledge of website design, html, search and social advertising, URL architecting, programmatic advertising, email marketing, and e-commerce
- A sense of urgency and curiosity with a desire to serve and learn
- Naturally curious and highly proactive
- Highly communicative team player
- Fluent English and strong writing and communication skills
Ready to apply?!
Submit your resume and any relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!
Who We Are:
Whereoware is an award-winning digital agency located in the Washington D.C. metro region. Since 1999, Whereoware has grown from a startup of five to an agile, full-service agency of 90-or-so website + mobile app developers, visual designers, email marketers, data analysts and integrators, project managers, and SEO + PPC specialists.
At Whereoware, we applaud fresh ideas from every level of the organization; we pioneer new approaches; we work hard; we laugh a lot; and we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Our mission to deliver client excellence in a fun, casual corporate culture pays off. Whereoware has won over 30 awards in each of our core service areas in the last five years. We were most recently a finalist for Tech in Motion’s Best Tech Work Culture award and was crowned one of DC’s coolest companies by DC Inno.
Besides getting paid, here are some other fun perks of working here:
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, and Disability Benefits
- Paid Holidays, Personal + Vacation Days, Telework Opportunity
- Employee Assistance Program & 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Quarterly Social Events
- Modern headquarters with collaborative workspaces, rooftop with WiFi, and more
Location: Chantilly, Virginia or Remote
Whereoware is an Equal Opportunity Employer