Sr. Digital Sales Executive
Whereoware is currently looking for a Sr. Digital Sales Executive to prospect new B2B and B2C companies across the country and present the value of Whereoware's digital marketing solutions, such as websites, marketing automation, mobile optimization, SEO, and Enterprise Solutions. This position requires the knowledge of enterprise CMS and eCommerce systems such as Episerver, Magento, Adobe or other systems and the ability to sell solution implementations rather than just software.
Whereoware is an agile digital agency with clients across industries and verticals. Day-to-day projects for the Sr. Digital Sales Executive will vary, but may look like:
- Generating new leads through targeted research and cold calling in line with individual targets.
- Managing and controlling individual sales pipeline to ensure revenue targets are consistently achieved.
- Managing and controlling the end to end sales process, including closing sales contracts.
- Maintaining high levels of contact with existing clients to develop further opportunities.
- Executing sales strategies and deliver effective sales presentations with passion.
- Implementing sales campaigns to defined targets and verticals.
- Building client relationships as a trusted advisor, educate clients on the best digital marketing approach and solutions for their specific needs.
The Sr. Digital Sales Executive will have:
- At least 5 years of experience selling into strategic accounts (CXOs)
- 3+ years of experience in CXM, eCommerce and CMS solutions, preferably with Episerver
- History of success generating new business through daily outbound sales efforts
- B2B/B2C sales experience within the technology of enterprise sales arena
- Display creative, strategic approach when developing solutions for clients
- Experience using sales-enablement tools such as Salesforce and SalesLoft
- Strong written and verbal communications skills; ability to communicate with audiences of all levels
- College degree
Ready to apply?!
Submit your resume and any relevant experience to email@example.com. Please include the job title in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!
Who We Are:
Whereoware is an award-winning digital agency located in the Washington D.C. metro region. Since 1999, Whereoware has grown from a startup of five to an agile, full-service agency of 90-or-so website + mobile app developers, visual designers, email marketers, data analysts and integrators, project managers, and SEO + PPC specialists.
At Whereoware, we applaud fresh ideas from every level of the organization; we pioneer new approaches; we work hard; we laugh a lot; and we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Our mission to deliver client excellence in a fun, casual corporate culture pays off. Whereoware has won over 30 awards in each of our core service areas in the last five years. We were most recently a finalist for Tech in Motion’s Best Tech Work Culture award and was crowned one of DC’s coolest companies by DC Inno.
Besides getting paid, here are some other fun perks of working here:
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, and Disability Benefits
- Paid Holidays, Personal + Vacation Days, Telework Opportunity
- Employee Assistance Program & 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Quarterly Social Events
- Modern headquarters with collaborative workspaces, rooftop with WiFi, and more
Whereoware is an Equal Opportunity Employer