Senior .NET Developer
Whereoware is hiring a Senior .NET Developer to work with our exciting clients and in conjunction with our in-house web development team designing and optimizing websites for exceptional end user experiences.
Whereoware is an agile digital agency with clients across industries and verticals. Day-to-day projects for the Senior .NET Developer will vary, but may look like:
- Design, develop, and maintain Ecommerce applications in the Microsoft .NET environment using the Episerver application framework
- Write and implement queries / views / procedures in database systems using code first migrations
- Design and engineer online solutions using ASP.NET MVC, SQL Server and C#.
The Senior .NET Developer will have:
- 6+ years working with ASP.NET MVC, C#, and SQL Server
- 5+ years of strong technical competency and experience with web applications, web services, C#, XML, RDBMS is a must
- Experience with CMS and Commerce systems such as Sitecore or Episerver
- Episerver experience and prior implementations are a huge plus
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Development stack, front end website stacks, EPI Server, and Azure
- Previous employment with a software development or software agency organization a must
- Ability to work with stakeholders at senior level of an organization with strong problem solving, analytical and communication abilities
- Track record of leading, thinking strategically, innovating, acting with integrity and exceeding client expectations
- Prior software design and development experience required
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field is preferred, although relevant experience will be considered
Who We Are:
Whereoware is an award-winning digital agency located in the Washington D.C. metro region. Since 1999, Whereoware has grown from a startup of five to an agile, full-service agency of 90-or-so website + mobile app developers, visual designers, email marketers, data analysts and integrators, project managers, and SEO + PPC specialists.
At Whereoware, we applaud fresh ideas from every level of the organization; we pioneer new approaches; we work hard; we laugh a lot; and we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Our mission to deliver client excellence in a fun, casual corporate culture pays off. Whereoware has won over 30 awards in each of our core service areas in the last five years. We were most recently a finalist for Tech in Motion’s Best Tech Work Culture award and was crowned one of DC’s coolest companies by DC Inno.
Besides getting paid, here are some other fun perks of working here:
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, and Disability Benefits
- Paid Holidays, Personal + Vacation Days, Telework Opportunity
- Employee Assistance Program & 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Quarterly Social Events
- Modern headquarters with collaborative workspaces, rooftop with WiFi, and more
Location: Chantilly, Virginia (Currently Remote due to COVID-19)
To Apply: Please submit your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.
Whereoware is an Equal Opportunity Employer.