Search Marketing Analyst
Whereoware is hiring a Search Marketing Analyst to work with our exciting clients and in conjunction with our in-house web and marketing teams. As a Search Marketing Analsyt, you act as a day to day lead and maintain responsibility for the implementation of strategy and performance of search accounts against KPI’s.
Whereoware is an agile digital agency with clients across industries and verticals. Day-to-day projects for the Search Marketing Analyst will vary, but may look like:
- Set up and configure new Google Ads/Analytics/Search console and Facebook Ad accounts and optimize existing client accounts
- Full understanding of daily management of PPC campaigns
- Manage client expectations and relationships
- Efficiently manage large budgets to maximize visibility, clicks, and conversions
- Review Ads and Analytics data to create insightful, meaningful, accurate reports and analysis
- Optimize client websites through a blend of technical and content updates, so that websites are compliant with webmaster guidelines and optimized for search
- Perform keyword research for both SEO & PPC with client objectives to influence overall strategy
- Demonstrate value against initiatives by providing monthly/quarterly reports using Google Analytics conversion data, social data, Webmaster Tools data, and website
- Utilize various PPC/SEO software tools, such as MOZ, SEMRush, Screaming Frog and similar
- Research and keep up on industry trends
The Search Marketing Analyst will have:
- 3-4 years of experience managing paid and/or organic search campaigns – agency-side preferred.
- BA/BS degree in a quantitative field from a 4-year program.
- Google Ads Search Certified – Shopping & Display are a plus.
- Proficient with Google Analytics (Google Analytics certified is a plus).
- Facebook Blueprint Certification
- Proficient to expert with Microsoft Office Suite – specifically Excel.
- Passion for digital marketing and entrepreneurship.
- Must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be able to make decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be highly detail orientated.
- Must have basic knowledge of web technologies.
- Google Tag Manager experience is a plus.
- Social advertising experience is a plus.
Ready to apply?!
Submit your resume and any relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!
Who We Are:
Whereoware is an award-winning digital agency located in the Washington D.C. metro region. Since 1999, Whereoware has grown from a startup of five to an agile, full-service agency of 90-or-so website + mobile app developers, visual designers, email marketers, data analysts and integrators, project managers, and SEO + PPC specialists. Recently Whereoware has released a suite of SaaS products with our own IP applicable to virtually any company.
At Whereoware, we applaud fresh ideas from every level of the organization; we pioneer new approaches; we work hard; we laugh a lot; and we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Our mission to deliver client excellence in a fun, casual corporate culture pays off. Whereoware has won over 30 awards in each of our core service areas in the last five years. We were most recently a finalist for Tech in Motion’s Best Tech Work Culture award and was crowned one of DC’s coolest companies by DC Inno.
Besides getting paid, here are some other fun perks of working here:
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, and Disability Benefits
- Paid Holidays, Personal + Vacation Days, Telework Opportunity
- Employee Assistance Program & 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Quarterly Social Events
- Modern headquarters with collaborative workspaces, rooftop with WiFi, and more
Location: Chantilly, Virginia
Whereoware is an Equal Opportunity Employer