Quality Assurance Analyst
Whereoware is hiring a Quality Assurance Analyst to work with our exciting clients and in conjunction with our in-house web development team designing and optimizing websites for exceptional end user experiences. This individual will be responsible for maintaining and assisting with the overall quality standards for our company products while using systematic processes.
Whereoware is an agile digital agency with clients across industries and verticals. Day-to-day projects for the Quality Assurance Analyst will vary, but may look like:
- Implements test plans
- Reviews functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables
- Creates test cases based on business and/or development’s requirements
- Executes and evaluates manual or automated test cases and report test results
- Tests changes made by development and design
- Back-end database testing in Microsoft SQL environment
- Develops documents and maintains functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation
- Isolates, replicates and reports defects and verify defect fixes
- Liaison with development, design and marketing departments
- Identifies any potential quality issues per defined process and escalate potential quality issues to management
The User Interface Designer will have:
- 1-2 years of experience testing web applications
- Must have a degree of creativity and latitude
- Excellent analysis and trouble-shooting skills
- Excellent communication, business, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Knowledge of test planning, design and metrics
- Working knowledge of testing process and formal testing methodologies
- Proficient working knowledge of change management (defect, enhancement, new feature) tracking and source/version control systems preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in any field, a plus if relevant
- Ability to thrive in a face paced environment.
Ready to apply?!
Submit your resume and any relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please list the job title of the position you are applying for in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!
Who We Are:
Whereoware is an award-winning digital agency located in the Washington D.C. metro region. Since 1999, Whereoware has grown from a startup of five to an agile, full-service agency of 90-or-so website + mobile app developers, visual designers, email marketers, data analysts and integrators, project managers, and SEO + PPC specialists.
At Whereoware, we applaud fresh ideas from every level of the organization; we pioneer new approaches; we work hard; we laugh a lot; and we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Our mission to deliver client excellence in a fun, casual corporate culture pays off. Whereoware has won over 30 awards in each of our core service areas in the last five years. We were most recently a finalist for Tech in Motion’s Best Tech Work Culture award and was crowned one of DC’s coolest companies by DC Inno.
Besides getting paid, here are some other fun perks of working here:
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, and Disability Benefits
- Paid Holidays, Personal + Vacation Days, Telework Opportunity
- Employee Assistance Program & 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Quarterly Social Events
- Modern headquarters with collaborative workspaces, rooftop with WiFi, and more.