Whereoware is hiring a Project Coordinator to work with our exciting clients and in conjunction with our in-house SaaS development team designing and optimizing software for exceptional end user experiences.
As a project coordinator you will be joining a team of technology enthusiasts that believe in quality software engineering principles and the prudent use of cutting-edge technology to build robust software services. Whereoware has a suite of product offerings for mobile sales forces, product management, customer relationship management, website product development, catalog management, and dynamic publishing as well as an extensive professional service arm for digital marketing and e-commence website development.
We are looking for someone to onboard and support new products while developing and maintaining customer relationships, working with sales and marketing, development, and support teams. In this role, you will work with resources in the planning and onboarding new customers and supporting existing customers. You will also participate in the development, testing, deployment and support of new product releases and deployments. Also, you will assist with identifying opportunities, developing strategies, and implementing up-sale/optimization initiatives.
As a project coordinator, it will be advantageous if you have a full understanding of the product development life cycle. You will be working in an Agile environment and be part of a product team developing software solutions by gathering requirements from stakeholders, creating systems flows, data models, and processes.
Whereoware is an agile digital agency with clients across industries and verticals. Day-to-day projects for the Project Coordinator will vary, but may look like:
- Maintain awareness of your project (e.g. customers, users, industry, technology, vendors, competitors, etc.) and use this knowledge to assist in project strategy and direction
- Articulate the key user and customer benefits of product capabilities, functions and features
- Act as leader (champion) for his/her respective projects within Whereoware
- Manage customer feedback reports and adjusts project direction accordingly
The Project Coordinator will have:
- Commanding project leadership and follow-through with delivery team resources, including QA
- Strong customer focused, team-oriented communication skills with emphasis on building lasting, trusted partnerships through written and verbal communications, presentations to customers and management
- Project management practice experience & discipline with adherence to process in an agile/rapid development methodology
- Usage of Agile based (SCRUM) project management tools are highly desirable (e.g. JIRA)
- Proven ability to deliver on time and on budget with a high level of integrity
- Knowledge of building applications and products for the sales sector
- Website/Digital Project Management experience
- Strong communication skills
- Strong team-oriented skills
- Proven ability to deliver on time and on budget
- PMP certification interest highly desirable
- Scrum master certification (CSM) interest highly desirable
- Cloud and app technology experience highly desirable
Ready to apply?!
Submit your resume and any relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please list the job title of the position you are applying for in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!
Who We Are:
Whereoware is an award-winning digital agency located in the Washington D.C. metro region. Since 1999, Whereoware has grown from a startup of five to an agile, full-service agency of 90-or-so website + mobile app developers, visual designers, email marketers, data analysts and integrators, project managers, and SEO + PPC specialists.
At Whereoware, we applaud fresh ideas from every level of the organization; we pioneer new approaches; we work hard; we laugh a lot; and we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Our mission to deliver client excellence in a fun, casual corporate culture pays off. Whereoware has won over 30 awards in each of our core service areas in the last five years. We were most recently a finalist for Tech in Motion’s Best Tech Work Culture award and was crowned one of DC’s coolest companies by DC Inno.
Besides getting paid, here are some other fun perks of working here:
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, and Disability Benefits
- Paid Holidays, Personal + Vacation Days, Telework Opportunity
- Employee Assistance Program & 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Quarterly Social Events
- Modern headquarters with collaborative workspaces, rooftop with WiFi, and more.