Ongoing Support Specialist
Whereoware is growing and looking to hire an Ongoing Support Specialist for our team. We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated candidate who thrives in a fast-paced environment. After our client’s initial deployment, their projects are moved to our Ongoing Support Team. As a member of this team you will be tasked with continuing to provide top-notch customer service by troubleshooting, prioritizing, and escalating tickets.
Whereoware is an agile digital agency with clients across industries and verticals. Day-to-day projects for the Ongoing Support Specialist will vary, but may look like:
- Taking the lead working with assigned clients as their main point of contact and clearly articulating their needs to our internal technical resources team
- Serve as triage personnel to provide support for client inquiries, delegate help desk tasks, and manage help desk processes as needed
- Create and track individual assignments, using Jira Service Desk software
- Quality Assurance Testing to ensure that tickets have been resolved
- Communications with the internal team and the client to ensure that tickets have been addressed and resolved to the client’s satisfaction
- Utilize and maintain the Confluence Wiki Pages for issue resolution and customer support
- Ability to gather requirements and articulate said requirements into User Stories and Assumptions
- Data vetting
- Website Quality Assurance Testing
- Content Entry via CMS Platform
- Additional internal support as needed
The Ongoing Support Specialist will have:
- Min 2 years of Help Desk/Customer Support/Project Management experience
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Task Management Software tools (Jira Service Desk a BONUS)
- Experience working in collaborative team environment
- Experience with website usability testing experience a plus!
- Basic HTML/CSS knowledge a plus!
- Experience with Episerver Commerce + CMS a plus!
- Have the ability of maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
- Possess strong communication skills
- Ability to self-prioritized in a constantly changing workflow
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Be self-motivated and self-managed, with the ability to keep on top of a constantly changing workflow
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of websites and how they work
- An understanding for the software development life cycle
Ready to apply?!
Submit your resume and any relevant experience to email@example.com. Please list the job title of the position you are applying for in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!
Who We Are:
Whereoware is an award-winning digital agency located in the Washington D.C. metro region. Since 1999, Whereoware has grown from a startup of five to an agile, full-service agency of 90-or-so website + mobile app developers, visual designers, email marketers, data analysts and integrators, project managers, and SEO + PPC specialists.
At Whereoware, we applaud fresh ideas from every level of the organization; we pioneer new approaches; we work hard; we laugh a lot; and we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Our mission to deliver client excellence in a fun, casual corporate culture pays off. Whereoware has won over 30 awards in each of our core service areas in the last five years. We were most recently a finalist for Tech in Motion’s Best Tech Work Culture award and was crowned one of DC’s coolest companies by DC Inno.
Besides getting paid, here are some other fun perks of working here:
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, and Disability Benefits
- Paid Holidays, Personal + Vacation Days, Telework Opportunity
- Employee Assistance Program & 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Quarterly Social Events
- Modern headquarters with collaborative workspaces, rooftop with WiFi, and more.