Whereoware is hiring an Internal Marketer to present the value of Whereoware’s digital marketing solutions, such as websites, marketing automation, mobile optimization, SEO, and SaaS solutions. The Internal Marketer marries content marketing and event planning to promote Whereoware’s services and successes and drives significant new business via lead generation. As part of a small team, the Internal Marketer is charged with planning and promoting speaking opportunities, tradeshows, webinars, and other events across channels (email, website, print, social, PPC, SEO, etc.). The Internal Marketer is an experienced writer and comfortable developing content for Whereoware’s blog, website, and external content needs, like articles, case studies, press releases, checklists, and presentations. The ideal candidate has some project management and writing experience, is detail-oriented, communicative, and data-driven, and is comfortable taking projects from conception through execution.
Whereoware is an agile digital agency with clients across industries and verticals. Day-to-day projects for the Internal Marketer will vary, but may look like:
- Writing and revising blog posts, fliers, case studies, speaking submissions, awards, press releases, proposals, and more.
- Managing events and projects with minimal oversight and high accuracy/adherence to internal and external deadlines, including brainstorming, timeline planning, technical coordination, execution, and reporting.
- Developing PowerPoint presentations for business development, events, and webinars, with visual design assistance from Whereoware’s creative team.
- Developing content/presentation ideas through research and data on industry trends
- Conceptualizing, testing, and troubleshooting emails, landing pages, webforms, ads, and other digital assets
- Responsible for quality control, including, but not limited to, proofreading digital assets for clarity, grammar and spelling; checking that content renders correctly on browsers and email platforms; ensures content is appropriate and compelling for the intended audience.
- Data management: cleanse data, adhere to marketing spec, manage data imports, report monthly on results, and makes data-driven recommendations for improvement or new initiatives
- Daily management of content for Facebook, Twitter, blog, and website
- Providing business development and sales support
- Working with designers and digital production team to get required elements necessary to produce digital content
- Working with SEO team to identify areas for website optimization
- Using CMS platforms to create and update content for landing pages
The Internal Marketer will have:
- B.S. or B.A
- Minimum of 2 years of writing, marketing, and/or project management experience (potential for significant experience in one area to be substituted)
- Excellent communicator, detail-oriented, data-driven, organized, and diligent
- Resourceful – ability to prioritize projects on the fly. Willing to research and seek out information through web research, conversations with employees, and existing documentation/resources.
- Ability to work with minimal oversight, while maintaining collaboration and communication across teams.
- Passionate about technology and love learning cutting-edge industry trends
- Familiarity with ESPs, CMSs, CRMs, Google Analytics, social media, and lead generation tactics
- Photoshop and HTML skills a plus
- Experience with IBM, Salesforce, or Episerver a plus
- Writing samples a huge plus.
Ready to apply?!
Submit your resume and any relevant experience to email@example.com. Please include the job title in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!
Who We Are:
Whereoware is an award-winning digital agency located in the Washington D.C. metro region. Since 1999, Whereoware has grown from a startup of five to an agile, full-service agency of 90-or-so website + mobile app developers, visual designers, email marketers, data analysts and integrators, project managers, and SEO + PPC specialists. Recently Whereoware has released a suite of SaaS products with our own IP applicable to virtually any company.
At Whereoware, we applaud fresh ideas from every level of the organization; we pioneer new approaches; we work hard; we laugh a lot; and we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Our mission to deliver client excellence in a fun, casual corporate culture pays off. Whereoware has won over 30 awards in each of our core service areas in the last five years. We were most recently a finalist for Tech in Motion’s Best Tech Work Culture award and was crowned one of DC’s coolest companies by DC Inno.
Besides getting paid, here are some other fun perks of working here:
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, and Disability Benefits
- Paid Holidays, Personal + Vacation Days, Telework Opportunity
- Employee Assistance Program & 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Quarterly Social Events
- Modern headquarters with collaborative workspaces, rooftop with WiFi, and more
Location: Chantilly, Virginia
Whereoware is an Equal Opportunity Employer