Whereoware is hiring an Email Marketer to work with our exciting clients and in conjunction with our in-house web and marketing teams.
Whereoware is an agile digital agency with clients across industries and verticals. Day-to-day projects for the Email Marketer will vary, but may look like:
- Building, formatting, testing, troubleshooting, and scheduling emails using HTML/CSS
- Analyzing and providing recommendations on key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Communicate directly with the client to gather requirements and troubleshoot when needed
- Responsible for quality control of work across digital platforms. Includes (but not limited to) ensure content renders correctly on browsers and email platforms, ensure tags are installed correctly through various digital channel
The Email Marketer will have:
- 2 years professional experience
- Have a B.S. or B.A. degree
- Exceptional project management skills, time management skills, and the ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meeting strict deadlines and handling conflicting priorities
- Exceptional level of organization including strong attention to detail
- Strong writing and communication skills
- At least 1 year of experience with using HTML/CSS to code emails
- Must have experience with Email Marketing Platforms
- Proficient in Excel (Pivot Tables, Formulas, Reporting)
- Knowledge of Email Marketing (Best Practices, Deliverability, IP Warming)
Ready to apply?!
Submit your resume and any relevant experience to email@example.com. Please include the job title in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!
Who We Are:
Whereoware is an award-winning digital agency located in the Washington D.C. metro region. Since 1999, Whereoware has grown from a startup of five to an agile, full-service agency of 90-or-so website + mobile app developers, visual designers, email marketers, data analysts and integrators, project managers, and SEO + PPC specialists. Recently Whereoware has released a suite of SaaS products with our own IP applicable to virtually any company.
At Whereoware, we applaud fresh ideas from every level of the organization; we pioneer new approaches; we work hard; we laugh a lot; and we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Our mission to deliver client excellence in a fun, casual corporate culture pays off. Whereoware has won over 30 awards in each of our core service areas in the last five years. We were most recently a finalist for Tech in Motion’s Best Tech Work Culture award and was crowned one of DC’s coolest companies by DC Inno.
Besides getting paid, here are some other fun perks of working here:
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, and Disability Benefits
- Paid Holidays, Personal + Vacation Days, Telework Opportunity
- Employee Assistance Program & 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Quarterly Social Events
- Modern headquarters with collaborative workspaces, rooftop with WiFi, and more
Location: Chantilly, Virginia
Whereoware is an Equal Opportunity Employer