Whereoware is hiring a Technical Marketer to work with our exciting clients and in conjunction with our in-house web development and marketing teams. The Technical Marketer works on the digital production team to execute on various digital product tasks across multiple channels (email, website, social, ppc, seo, etc). This position is Contract/Contract to Hire.
Whereoware is an agile digital agency with clients across industries and verticals. Day-to-day projects for the Technical Marketer will vary, but may look like:
Working with designers to get required elements necessary to product digital content
Reformatting, building, testing, and troubleshooting emails, landing pages, email popover, forms, and more using HTML/CSS
Ensuring all digital assets can be tracked correctly within Google Analytics
Helping trouble shoot tagging issues for paid search
Working with SEO team to identify areas for website optimization
Using CMS platforms to create and update content for landing pages
Proofreading digital assets for clarity, grammar and spelling
Working with other team members to execute the sending of emails and publishing of content
Responsible for quality control of work across digital platforms
Includes (but not limited to) ensure content renders correctly on browsers and email platforms, ensure tags are installed correctly through various digital channels, verify coupon codes are working as expected etc.
Assisting with other technical production duties as needed
The Digital Project Coordinator will have:
- 1-2 years professional experience
- Fluent English and strong writing and communication skills
- Have a B.S. or B.A.
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS, email marketing platforms, Litmus, photoshop
- Knowledge of email marketing and email clients, basic image editing and digital concepts
- Basic understanding of paid search, SEO, and Google Analytics
- Experience in working cross-functionally across the company and ability to work in a small team environment
- Previous agency experience is highly preferred.
Ready to apply?!
Submit your resume and any relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!
Who We Are:
Whereoware is an award-winning digital agency located in the Washington D.C. metro region. Since 1999, Whereoware has grown from a startup of five to an agile, full-service agency of 90-or-so website + mobile app developers, visual designers, email marketers, data analysts and integrators, project managers, and SEO + PPC specialists.
At Whereoware, we applaud fresh ideas from every level of the organization; we pioneer new approaches; we work hard; we laugh a lot; and we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Our mission to deliver client excellence in a fun, casual corporate culture pays off. Whereoware has won over 30 awards in each of our core service areas in the last five years. We were most recently a finalist for Tech in Motion’s Best Tech Work Culture award and was crowned one of DC’s coolest companies by DC Inno.
Besides getting paid, here are some other fun perks of working here:
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, and Disability Benefits
- Paid Holidays, Personal + Vacation Days, Telework Opportunity
- Employee Assistance Program & 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Quarterly Social Events
- Modern headquarters with collaborative workspaces, rooftop with WiFi, and more.
Location: Chantilly, Virginia
To Apply: Please submit your cover letter, resume, and portfolio to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.
*Candidates will be required to be present in the Chantilly, VA office during agreed upon business hours*
To learn more about us, visit our website at http://www.whereoware.com/ or check us out on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Whereoware.
Whereoware is an Equal Opportunity Employer.