Sr. Digital Project Manager
DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER
Whereoware is an award winning, fun and innovative digital agency with over 17 years of experience building awesome personalized websites, crafting intuitive mobile applications, creating award-winning emails, and achieving huge results with data integrations. We are the experts in delivering personalized omni-channel user experiences that delight customers and generate huge results for our clients. Our exciting culture and unique values have led us to be crowned as one of DC’s coolest companies in 2016 by DC Inno. Our awesome and diverse office is located in Chantilly, VA – and we are experience a huge growth.
Our Sr. Digital Project Manager will play an essential role in delivering excellence to our clients. Reporting to Hannah Pascua, this dynamic, creative and resourceful individual will be part of a team of designers, marketers, and developers to help create and design award winning websites for our clients. Your role will be responsible for supporting new and existing customers, and managing the development of custom websites and E-commerce applications from concept to deployment. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a growing, agile, digital agency comprised of talented developers, managers and marketers.
You Are Great At:
- Be creative! Work with our clients to define and execute a project from beginning to end.
- Managing new website projects while working with existing customers to strengthen their online experience.
- Taking the lead working with customers and communicating with the project team. Good communication and persuasion skills a must!
- Working with an internal development team focused on delivering top-notch ecommerce solutions.
- Develop detailed technical scope and specification documents for customer engagements, and assist in the development of proposals.
- Being aware of upgrade opportunities within existing engagements, or new opportunities within a customer’s organization.
- Tracking and reporting related results, and continue to hone the projects so that it meets or beats our customer expectations.
- After initial deployment, continuing to manage the account to insure customer satisfaction and account profitability.
- Strong project management skills.
- 5+ years of Project Management in experience is required. 2 years desired.
- Java/Development/SQL desired.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, agile environment.
- Demonstration of customer expectation management and experience in scope creep containment.
- Strong working knowledge and proficiencies utilizing Clarizen, Basecamp, Microsoft Project, PowerPoint and Excel (in addition to proficiency in standard Microsoft Office programs.)
- Experience managing Ecommerce website development projects is a required.
- Experience with Content Management and Ecommerce systems such as EPiServer, ASPdotNet Storefront, Sitecore, Demandware, and Magento is strongly desired.
- Experience performing Quality Assurance is critical.
- Experience with HTML/CSS, PMP certification is a bonus.
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, and Disability Benefits
- Paid Holidays, Personal + Vacation Days, Telework Opportunity
- Professional Development Program, which includes reimbursement up to $5,250 per year
- Parental Leave Policy, which can include up to four weeks of 100% paid maternity leave or varying amounts of 100% paid leave for paternity, grandparents, or adoption
- Numerous opportunities to be recognized by your fellow employees, to include our monthly Dean’s List, Spot Bonuses, Quarterly Kudos Awards, and our Annual Awards (Excellence, Innovation, Customer Service, and WOW MVP awards)
- Employee Assistance Program & 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Quality bonding time with stuffed animals! And your co-workers too!
- Unlimited supply of coffee, juice, and soda!
- Healthy snack box for all employees to enjoy for free!
- Discounted gym memberships at Gold's Gym
Location: Chantilly, Virginia
Travel: Approximately 5%
To Apply: Please submit your cover letter, resume, and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.
*Candidates will be required to be present in the Chantilly, VA office during agreed upon business hours*
To learn more about us, visit our website at http://www.whereoware.com/ or check us out on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Whereoware.