SaaS Sales Associate
Whereoware is looking to expand its SaaS Sales Team to prospect new B2B and B2C companies across the country and sell the value of Whereoware’s SaaS product solutions. This is an opportunity to join a growing team, build a portfolio of clients and help them advance their business.
Whereoware is an agile digital agency with a growing suite of SaaS products applicable to hundreds of clients across many different industries and verticals. Day-to-day work for SaaS Sales includes:
- Generating new leads through targeted research and directed cold calling in line with individual targets
- Managing and controlling individual sales pipeline to ensure revenue targets are consistently achieved
- Owning the end to end sales process, including closing sales contracts
- Maintaining high levels of contact with existing clients to develop further opportunities
- Executing sales strategies and deliver effective sales presentations with passion
- Implementing sales campaigns to defined targets and verticals
- Cultivating client relationships as a trusted-advisor, educate clients on the best digital marketing approach and solutions for their specific needs
- Success generating new business through daily outbound prospecting/cold-calling
- B2B/B2C sales experience within the technology or SaaS arena
- Experience using sales-enablement tools such as Salesforce and SalesLoft
- Display creative, strategic approach when developing solutions for clients
- College Degree
- Generous base salary
Ready to apply?!
Submit your resume and any relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!
Who We Are:
Whereoware is an award-winning digital agency located in the Washington D.C. metro region. Since 1999, Whereoware has grown from a startup of five to an agile, full-service agency of 90-or-so website + mobile app developers, visual designers, email marketers, data analysts and integrators, project managers, and SEO + PPC specialists. Recently Whereoware has released a suite of SaaS products with our own IP applicable to virtually any company.
At Whereoware, we applaud fresh ideas from every level of the organization; we pioneer new approaches; we work hard; we laugh a lot; and we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Our mission to deliver client excellence in a fun, casual corporate culture pays off. Whereoware has won over 30 awards in each of our core service areas in the last five years. We were most recently a finalist for Tech in Motion’s Best Tech Work Culture award and was crowned one of DC’s coolest companies by DC Inno.
Besides getting paid, here are some other fun perks of working here:
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, and Disability Benefits
- Paid Holidays, Personal + Vacation Days, Telework Opportunity
- Employee Assistance Program & 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Quarterly Social Events
- Modern headquarters with collaborative workspaces, rooftop with WiFi, and more
Location: Chantilly, Virginia or Remote
Travel: Approximately 15%
Whereoware is an Equal Opportunity Employer