Project Manager, Customer Insights - Level 1
Whereoware is hiring a Project Manager, Customer Insights - Level 1 to work with our exciting clients and in conjunction with our in-house Data + Consumer Insights Team. The Project Manager will ontribute to the success of our creative and marketing teams by managing incoming work requests, evaluating requests for complete specifications, and strategically allocating work. We’re looking for a talented and experienced project manager with exemplary organizational, communication and critical thinking skills. You've managed multiple projects with ease, and you've got a solid reputation for helping knock projects out of the park.
Whereoware is an agile digital agency with clients across industries and verticals. Day-to-day projects for the Project Manager, Customer Insights - Level 1 will vary, but may look like:
- Creating project plans, including schedules, budgets and resource plans
- Holding accountability for the operational success of projects on your assigned team
- Leading the development and delivery process, ensuring that timelines and milestones are met
- Juggling deadlines and deliverables for multiple clients at once
- Tracking and monitoring the progress of projects and summarize status reports for digital strategist and account executive
- Being the central point of contact for execution across teams
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure their deliverables are ready in time to meet your teams' project schedules
- Continuously developing process improvements to increase efficiency and productivity
The Project Mnaager, Customer Insights - Level 1 will have:
- 1-3 years experience in a project management and digital marketing services role
- Have a B.S. or B.A.
- Familiarity with project management, task-oriented principles and project management tools
- Basic understanding of marketing principles, such as target segmentation, value proposition, positioning
- Experience breaking down complex ideas into manageable tasks
- Advanced knowledge of website design, html (a plus)
- Experience email marketing, and e-commerce (required)
- Ability to effectively change focus in a rapidly evolving environment
- Self-starter, but also collaborates well with team members
- Highly communicative team player
- Fluent English and strong writing and communication skills
Ready to apply?!
Submit your resume and any relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!
Who We Are:
Whereoware is an award-winning digital agency located in the Washington D.C. metro region. Since 1999, Whereoware has grown from a startup of five to an agile, full-service agency of 90-or-so website + mobile app developers, visual designers, email marketers, data analysts and integrators, project managers, and SEO + PPC specialists.
At Whereoware, we applaud fresh ideas from every level of the organization; we pioneer new approaches; we work hard; we laugh a lot; and we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Our mission to deliver client excellence in a fun, casual corporate culture pays off. Whereoware has won over 30 awards in each of our core service areas in the last five years. We were most recently a finalist for Tech in Motion’s Best Tech Work Culture award and was crowned one of DC’s coolest companies by DC Inno.
Besides getting paid, here are some other fun perks of working here:
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, and Disability Benefits
- Paid Holidays, Personal + Vacation Days, Telework Opportunity
- Employee Assistance Program & 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Quarterly Social Events
- Modern headquarters with collaborative workspaces, rooftop with WiFi, and more.
Location: Chantilly, Virginia
*Candidates will be required to be present in the Chantilly, VA office during agreed upon business hours*
To learn more about us, visit our website at http://www.whereoware.com/ or check us out on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Whereoware.
Whereoware is an Equal Opportunity Employer.