Whereoware is an award winning, fun and innovative digital agency with over 19 years of experience building awesome personalized websites, crafting intuitive mobile applications, creating award-winning email automated programs, and achieving customer focused experiences with data integrations. We are the experts in delivering personalized omni-channel user experiences that delight customers and generate huge results for our clients. Our exciting culture and unique values have led us to be crowned as one of DC’s coolest companies in 2016 by DC Inno. Our awesome and diverse office is located in Chantilly, VA – and we are experience a huge growth.
Whereoware is hiring a Pre-Sales Engineer who will be responsible for understanding customer requirements and aligning Whereoware’s product solutions to the customers’ business and technical needs. You must be able to engage and articulate product positioning to both business and technical users in competitive scenarios via multiple communication channels.
- Partner with Sales and Account Executives to achieve defined sales goals
- Write technical requirements sections for the production of RFIs, RFPs and other proposals to clients
- Quickly identify all technical issues of opportunities to ensure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process
- Design solutions for customers and document the scope of projects
- Communicate with the technical team regarding any issues or feature requests that are outside current knowledge base
- Plan and conduct presentations to customers both in person and using telepresence and other collaboration tools to increase customer understanding of the business benefits of our solutions.
- Develop accurate bill of materials and pricing documents in conjunction with the technical team to meet the requirements of the project scope
You Are Great At:
- Excellent communication skills across mediums and audiences
- The expert role with respect to the solution and clearly articulate the benefits and differentiators of the platform
- Analytical and strategic thinking, metrics-oriented and an eye for creative development
- Persuading others when you believe strongly in your position
- Excellent follow-through and organization
- Independent resourceful self-management
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in a customer facing environment
- Demonstrated experience writing user stories or software requirement specifications
- Strong writing and presentation skills to technical and business audiences (onsite, conference or seminar)
- Ability to map customer’s high level business problems to our product solution and value
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Business Administration, or related field
- Strong documentation skills (Word, Visio, Excel, and PowerPoint) are required
- Working knowledge of eCommerce, CMS, CRM and marketing automation technology
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, and Disability Benefits
- Paid Holidays, Personal + Vacation Days, Telework Opportunity
- Employee Assistance Program & 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Quality bonding time with stuffed animals! And your co-workers too!
- Unlimited supply of coffee, juice, and soda!
- Healthy snack box for all employees to enjoy for free!
- Discounted gym memberships at Gold's Gym
Location: Chantilly, Virginia
To Apply: Please submit your cover letter, resume, and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.
*Candidates will be required to be present in the Chantilly, VA office during agreed upon business hours*
Whereoware is an Equal Opportunity Employer.