Marketing Project Manager
Whereoware is an award winning, fun and innovative digital agency with over 18 years of experience building awesome personalized websites, crafting intuitive mobile applications, creating award-winning emails, and achieving huge results with data integrations. We are the experts in delivering personalized omni-channel user experiences that delight customers and generate huge results for our clients. Our exciting culture and unique values have led us to be crowned as one of DC’s coolest companies in 2016 by DC Inno. Our awesome and diverse office is located in Chantilly, VA – and we are experiencing huge growth.
We are currently seeking a bright and resourceful Marketing Project Manager to join our team on a full-time basis. This is an exciting opportunity to work for an agile company comprised of fun, talented individuals. You’ll contribute to the success of our creative and marketing teams by managing incoming work requests, evaluating requests for complete specifications, and strategically allocating work. We’re looking for a talented and experienced project manager with exemplary organizational, communication and critical thinking skills. You've managed multiple projects with ease, and you've got a solid reputation for helping knock projects out of the park.
- Hold accountability for the operational success of projects on your assigned team
- Lead the development and delivery process, ensuring that timelines and milestones are met
- Juggle deadlines and deliverables for multiple clients at once
- Create project plans, including schedules, budgets and resource plans
- Be the central point of contact for execution across teams
- Tracking and monitoring the progress of projects and summarize status reports for digital strategist and account executive
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure their deliverables are ready in time to meet your teams' project schedules
- Continuously develop process improvements to increase efficiency
- One-three years-experience in a project management and digital marketing services role
- Familiar with project management, task-oriented principles and project management tools
- Basic understanding of marketing principles, such as target segmentation, value proposition, positioning.
- Basic understanding of SEO, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and social platforms
- Basic knowledge of website design, html, search and social advertising, URL architecting, programmatic advertising, email marketing, and e-commerce
- Ability to effectively change focus in a rapidly evolving environment
- Experience breaking down complex ideas into manageable tasks
- Self-starter, but also collaborates well with team members
- Highly communicative team player
- Fluent English and strong writing and communication skills
- Have a B.S. or B.A.
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, and Disability Benefits
- Paid Holidays, Personal + Vacation Days, Telework Opportunity
- Professional Development Program, which includes reimbursement up to $5,250 per year
- Parental Leave Policy, which can include up to four weeks of 100% paid maternity leave or varying amounts of 100% paid leave for paternity, grandparents, or adoption
- Numerous opportunities to be recognized by your fellow employees, to include our monthly Dean’s List, Spot Bonuses, Quarterly Kudos Awards, and our Annual Awards (Excellence, Innovation, Customer Service, and WOW MVP awards)
- Employee Assistance Program & 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Quality bonding time with stuffed animals! And your co-workers too!
- Unlimited supply of coffee, juice, and soda!
- Healthy snack box for all employees to enjoy for free!
- Discounted gym memberships at Gold's Gym
Location: Chantilly, Virginia
Travel: Approximately 5%
To Apply: Please submit your cover letter, resume and cover letter, along with salary expectations, to firstname.lastname@example.org the job title in the subject line
*Candidates will be required to be present in the Chantilly, VA office during agreed upon business hours*
Whereoware is an Equal Opportunity Employer.