Whereoware is hiring a Marketing Analyst to work with our exciting clients and in conjunction with our in-house web and marketing teams. As a Marketing Analyst, you would be expected to extract, understand, and build actionable insights for leading B2B eCommerce retailers. This role would also identify and architect the most appropriate marketing solutions combining a multitude of technologies. This role will be involved in shaping our organization and technology decisions for a variety of decisions.
Whereoware is an agile digital agency with clients across industries and verticals. Day-to-day projects for the Marketing Analyst will vary, but may look like:
- Collaborating with cross functional teams; sales, operations, analytics, and IT, to deliver complex strategic and tactical insights
- Leveraging technologies (EpiServer, Magento, Watson Campaign Automation, Salesforce, Salesforce Marketing Cloud (Exact Target), Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Domo, Tableau, AWS, Azure) to influence business requirements and action taken by several areas of the organization
- Leading project scoping and requirements gathering efforts for new marketing and analytics projects
- Supporting Marketing, Sales and Consumer Products Organization at Whereoware to deliver data structure needs and productionalized views of data
- Leveraging knowledge of automation, marketing operations and data governance best practices
- Kicking off projects internally and confirm to business operations standards, communication protocols + procedures
- Assisting business stakeholders in analyzing influence of digital tools, forecasting traffic and sales performance and delivering insights back to the business
- Working closely with internal sales and account executives to identify new opportunities and strategies for selling marketing and analytics services
- Researching industry and technologies for best in practice tools, analyze return on investment, and present findings to management for approvals
- Primary point of contact for performance analytics for internal product development, marketing, internal marketing and sales teams
The Marketing Analyst will have:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- 1 or more years of experience in digital reporting, metrics & analytics
- 1 or more years of experience leading projects
- Experience with CRM Systems
- Experience with Digital Marketing
- Certification with Domo, Tableau, PowerBI or an equivalent BI platform
- Experience with Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- One or more years of experience with an eCommerce site with a merchandising analytics component.
- Omni channel and attribution metrics experience
- Experience with SQL
- Agile, Lean or some degree of formalized Project Management experience
- Ability to plan and manage numerous processes and ad hoc projects simultaneously
Ready to apply?!
Submit your resume and any relevant experience to email@example.com. Please include the job title in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!
Who We Are:
Whereoware is an award-winning digital agency located in the Washington D.C. metro region. Since 1999, Whereoware has grown from a startup of five to an agile, full-service agency of 90-or-so website + mobile app developers, visual designers, email marketers, data analysts and integrators, project managers, and SEO + PPC specialists. Recently Whereoware has released a suite of SaaS products with our own IP applicable to virtually any company.
At Whereoware, we applaud fresh ideas from every level of the organization; we pioneer new approaches; we work hard; we laugh a lot; and we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Our mission to deliver client excellence in a fun, casual corporate culture pays off. Whereoware has won over 30 awards in each of our core service areas in the last five years. We were most recently a finalist for Tech in Motion’s Best Tech Work Culture award and was crowned one of DC’s coolest companies by DC Inno.
Besides getting paid, here are some other fun perks of working here:
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, and Disability Benefits
- Paid Holidays, Personal + Vacation Days, Telework Opportunity
- Employee Assistance Program & 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Quarterly Social Events
- Modern headquarters with collaborative workspaces, rooftop with WiFi, and more
Location: Chantilly, Virginia
Whereoware is an Equal Opportunity Employer