Jr. Project Manager
Jr. Project Manager
We are currently seeking a dynamic, creative and resourceful Jr. Project Manager with 2-3 years of experience in managing websites and applications as well as providing customer service and technical support to join our team on a full-time basis. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a growing, agile, digital agency comprised of talented developers, managers and marketers. This self-starter will be responsible for supporting new/existing customers and managing the support of custom websites and e-commerce applications from concept to deployment.
- Working with existing customers to strengthen their online presence
- Taking the lead working with clients and communicating with the internal team
- Serve as triage personnel to provide support for client inquiries, delegate help desk tasks, and manage help desk processes as needed
- After initial deployment, continuing to provide customer service by troubleshooting, prioritizing, and escalating tickets
- Manual auality assurance testing to ensure that tickets have been resolved
- Communications with the internal team and the client to ensure that tickets have been addressed and resolved to the client’s satisfaction
- Utilize and maintain our internal Knowledge Base for issue resolution and customer support
- Content entry via CMS platform
- Data vetting
- Additional internal support as needed
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Ability of maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction
- Good communication and persuasion skills is a must!
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated and self-managed, with the ability to keep on top of a constantly changing work flow
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of websites and how they work
- Smart and charismatic
- Customer-ready presentation skills
- Business mind-set - interested in growing our own client’s profits and business online
- 2-3 years of Help Desk/Customer Support experience
- 2-3 years of website management experience
- Experience with Ecommerce, system integration, CMS platform capabilities
- Experience with HTML, CSS, data vetting, and ticketing systems
- Strong task management skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstration of customer expectation management
- Some working knowledge and proficiencies utilizing Microsoft Project, PowerPoint and Excel (in addition to proficiency in standard MS Office programs.)
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, and Disability Benefits
- Paid Holidays, Personal + Vacation Days, Telework Opportunity
- Employee Assistance Program & 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Quality bonding time with stuffed animals! And your co-workers too!
- Unlimited supply of coffee, juice, and soda!
- Healthy snack box for all employees to enjoy for free!
- Discounted gym memberships at Gold's Gym
- Please submit your cover letter, resume, and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.