Internal Marketing Manager
Whereoware is hiring an Internal Marketing Manager to execute and optimize Whereoware’s Internal digital marketing strategy, including brainstorming, producing, deploying, and reporting on targeted email, web, content, and social campaigns. The Internal Marketing Manager is experienced using data and maintaining a marketing database to reach business objectives. The Internal Marketing Manager is consistently auditing and iterating our marketing strategy and execution, use of data and personalization, adherence to best practices, and technical innovation (across digital channels and tactics (i.e. websites, content marketing, social media and advertising, SEO, marketing automation, media/blogger outreach, etc.) to achieve consistent growth and performance improvement. The Internal Marketing Manager manages our database and data health and has experience or interest in learning IBM Watson Campaign Automation and Salesforce. (Whereoware has a digital production and creative team on-staff. The Internal Marketing Manager is up-to-date on digital best practices, database management, and optimization tactics, but works with digital production and creative to execute these recommendations.) *Will train a motivated candidate.
Whereoware is an agile digital agency with clients across industries and verticals. Day-to-day projects for the Internal Marketing Manager will vary, but may look like:
- Marketing and Sales Optimization and Execution
- Manages database and acts as Salesforce Admin (must train on IBM Watson Campaign Automation and Salesforce) to import and cleanse contacts, identify audience segments, maintain database health, troubleshoot errors, execute sales requests, keep documentation, and recommend enhancements
- Maintains database health and utilization, troubleshoots technical issues
- Executes, measures, and tailors digital marketing strategy to achieve objectives and improve results (website, emails, ads, automated programs, webinars, social media, content)
- Recommends updates for content, landing pages, lead scoring model, email programs, and campaigns to increase lead capture, sales, and product subscriptions (often by providing digital intel on companies and markets)
- Identifies, documents, and implements best practices and trends in digital marketing strategy
- Monthly reporting and recommendations using Domo and Google Analytics to improve user experience, lead capture, and conversions
- Develops, reports on, and adheres to project plans, schedules, budgets and resource plans
- Works with Production and Creative teams to obtain creative, manage quality control, and send or publish
- Identify content gaps in user journeys and ways to fill them
- Uses their passion for all-things-digital to generate ideas for content, awards, and speaking
The Internal Marketing Manager will have:
- 2+ years’ experience executing most of tasks listed above
- Have a B.S. or B.A. in Marketing, Journalism, Computer Science, or Communication Preferred
- Experience managing database health
- Marketing Automation, CMS Platforms, and Salesforce Experience
- Mastery of marketing principles, such as target segmentation, value proposition, digital optimization, UX, and positioning
- Knowledge of website design, html, search and social advertising, email marketing, and content marketing
- Proficiency with Google Analytics or other Analytics platforms
- Enjoys competitive research and identifying digital trends and best practices
- Strong English writing and communication skills (writing examples a plus!)
Ready to apply?!
Submit your resume and any relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!
Who We Are:
Whereoware is an award-winning digital agency located in the Washington D.C. metro region. Since 1999, Whereoware has grown from a startup of five to an agile, full-service agency of 90-or-so website + mobile app developers, visual designers, email marketers, data analysts and integrators, project managers, and SEO + PPC specialists. Recently Whereoware has released a suite of SaaS products with our own IP applicable to virtually any company.
At Whereoware, we applaud fresh ideas from every level of the organization; we pioneer new approaches; we work hard; we laugh a lot; and we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Our mission to deliver client excellence in a fun, casual corporate culture pays off. Whereoware has won over 30 awards in each of our core service areas in the last five years. We were most recently a finalist for Tech in Motion’s Best Tech Work Culture award and was crowned one of DC’s coolest companies by DC Inno.
Besides getting paid, here are some other fun perks of working here:
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, and Disability Benefits
- Paid Holidays, Personal + Vacation Days, Telework Opportunity
- Employee Assistance Program & 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Quarterly Social Events
- Modern headquarters with collaborative workspaces, rooftop with WiFi, and more
Location: Chantilly, Virginia
Whereoware is an Equal Opportunity Employer