Whereoware is an award winning, fun and innovative digital agency with over 17 years of experience building awesome personalized websites, crafting intuitive mobile applications, creating award-winning emails, and achieving huge results with data integrations. We are the experts in delivering personalized omni-channel user experiences that delight customers and generate huge results for our clients. Our exciting culture and unique values have led us to be crowned as one of DC’s coolest companies in 2016 by DC Inno. Our awesome and diverse office is located in Chantilly, VA – and we are experience a huge growth.
We are currently seeking a bright and resourceful Email Marketer to join our team on a full-time basis. This is an exciting opportunity to work for an agile company comprised of fun, talented individuals. The email marketer works with other specialists to execute on various digital product tasks across multiple channels (email, website, social, PPC, SEO, etc.). This candidate is an organized, actively communicating team player that is responsible with deadlines, objectives, and effective communication. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented with a “can-do” attitude.
You are good at:
- Workin with clients to get required elements necessary to produce digital content
- Reformatting, building, testing, and troubleshooting emails, landing pages, email popover, forms, and more using HTML/CSS
- Using CMS platforms to create and update content for landing pages
- Proofreading digital assets for clarity, grammar and spelling
- Working with other team members to execute the sending of emails and publishing of content.
- Responsible for quality control of work across digital platforms. Includes (but not limited to) ensure content renders correctly on browsers and email platforms, ensure tags are installed correctly through various digital channels, verify coupon codes are working as expected etc.
- Assisting with other technical production duties as needed
- Ensuring all digital assets can be tracked correctly within Google Analytics
- 2-3 years professional experience
- Fluent English and strong writing and communication skills
- Have a B.S. or B.A.
- Must have experience with SalesForce
- Strong knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS, email marketing platforms, Litmus, photoshop
- Knowledge of email marketing and email clients, basic image editing and digital concepts
- Basic understanding of paid search, SEO, and Google Analytics
- Experience in working cross-functionally across the company and ability to work in a small team environment
- Previous agency experience is highly preferred
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, and Disability Benefits
- Paid Holidays, Personal + Vacation Days, Telework Opportunity
- Professional Development Program, which includes reimbursement up to $5,250 per year
- Parental Leave Policy, which can include up to four weeks of 100% paid maternity leave or varying amounts of 100% paid leave for paternity, grandparents, or adoption
- Numerous opportunities to be recognized by your fellow employees, to include our monthly Dean’s List, Spot Bonuses, Quarterly Kudos Awards, and our Annual Awards (Excellence, Innovation, Customer Service, and WOW MVP awards)
- Employee Assistance Program & 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Quality bonding time with stuffed animals! And your co-workers too!
- Unlimited supply of coffee, juice, and soda!
- Healthy snack box for all employees to enjoy for free!
- Discounted gym memberships at Gold's Gym
Location: Chantilly, Virginia
Travel: Approximately 5%
To Apply: Please submit your cover letter, resume and cover letter, along with salary expectations, to firstname.lastname@example.org the job title in the subject line
*Candidates will be required to be present in the Chantilly, VA office during agreed upon business hours*
To learn more about us, visit our website at http://www.whereoware.com/ or check us out on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Whereoware.
Whereoware is an Equal Opportunity Employer.