Whereoware is an award winning, fun and innovative digital agency with over 17 years of experience building awesome personalized websites, crafting intuitive mobile applications, creating award-winning emails, and achieving huge results with data integrations. We are the experts in delivering personalized omni-channel user experiences that delight customers and generate huge results for our clients. Our exciting culture and unique values have led us to be crowned as one of DC’s coolest companies in 2016 by DC Inno. Our awesome and diverse office is located in Chantilly, VA – and we are experience a huge growth.
We are currently seeking a bright and resourceful Email Marketer to join our team on a full-time basis. This is an exciting opportunity to work for an agile company comprised of fun, talented individuals. The email marketer works with other specialists to execute on various digital product tasks across multiple channels (email, website, social, PPC, SEO, etc.). This candidate is an organized, actively communicating team player that is responsible with deadlines, objectives, and effective communication. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented with a “can-do” attitude.
You are good at:
- Implement best practice principles
- Manage client relationships
- Communicate directly with clients through a variety of channels
- Juggle deadlines and deliverables for multiple clients at once
- Outline content and occasionally write copy
- Build content using HTML and CSS coding, then test to ensure correct rendering
- Create workflow for behavior-based marketing automation campaigns
- Plan and perform A/B testing to optimize conversion performance
- Make creative and content edits using Adobe Creative Suite
- Use CMS platforms to create content for landing pages
- Report and analyze website and email metrics, offering actionable recommendations
- 2-3 years professional experience
- Be an excellent communicator, both oral and written, and be able to form relationships with both clients and team members
- Have a B.S. or B.A.
- Have email experience with IBM Marketing Cloud, Marketo and/or Oracle Eloqua
- Be familiar with Photoshop and Google Analytics
- Have some design experience
- Be comfortable with HTML
- Use Microsoft Office suite daily – especially Excel
- Ability to self-motivate and work autonomously
- Be able to manage requests with short turnarounds
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, and Disability Benefits
- Paid Holidays, Personal + Vacation Days, Telework Opportunity
- Professional Development Program, which includes reimbursement up to $5,250 per year
- Parental Leave Policy, which can include up to four weeks of 100% paid maternity leave or varying amounts of 100% paid leave for paternity, grandparents, or adoption
- Numerous opportunities to be recognized by your fellow employees, to include our monthly Dean’s List, Spot Bonuses, Quarterly Kudos Awards, and our Annual Awards (Excellence, Innovation, Customer Service, and WOW MVP awards)
- Employee Assistance Program & 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Quality bonding time with stuffed animals! And your co-workers too!
- Unlimited supply of coffee, juice, and soda!
- Healthy snack box for all employees to enjoy for free!
- Discounted gym memberships at Gold's Gym
Location: Chantilly, Virginia
To Apply: Please submit your cover letter, resume and cover letter, along with salary expectations, to email@example.com the job title in the subject line
*Candidates will be required to be present in the Chantilly, VA office during agreed upon business hours*
To learn more about us, visit our website at http://www.whereoware.com/ or check us out on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Whereoware.
Whereoware is an Equal Opportunity Employer.