Whereoware is an award winning, fun and innovative digital agency with over 18 years of experience building awesome personalized websites, crafting intuitive mobile applications, creating award-winning emails, and achieving huge results with data integrations. We are the experts in delivering personalized omni-channel user experiences that delight customers and generate huge results for our clients. Our exciting culture and unique values have led us to be crowned as one of DC’s coolest companies in 2016 by DC Inno. Our awesome and diverse office is located in Chantilly, VA – and we are experience a huge growth.
We are currently seeking a bright and resourceful Email Marketer to join our team on a full-time basis. This is an exciting opportunity to work for an agile company comprised of fun, talented individuals. This candidate is an organized, actively communicating team player that is responsible with deadlines, objectives, and effective communication. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented with a “can-do” attitude.
You are good at:
- Reformatting, building, testing, troubleshooting, and sending emails, landing pages, email popover, forms, and more using HTML/CSS
- Leading client calls and work with clients to get required elements necessary to produce digital content
- Analyzing and providing recommendations on key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Troubleshooting client inquiries and providing exceptional customer service
- Responsible for quality control of work across digital platforms. Includes (but not limited to) ensuring content renders correctly on browsers and email platforms, ensure tags are installed correctly through various digital channels
- Assisting with other technical production duties as needed
- Ensuring all digital assets can be tracked correctly with Adobe Analytics and Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- 1-2 years professional experience
- Have a B.S. or B.A.
- Strong writing and communication skills
- At least 1 year of experience with using HTML/CSS to code emails
- Must have experience with Email Marketing Platforms (Salesforce Marketing Cloud preferred)
- Proficient in Excel (Pivot Tables, Formulas, Reporting)
- Knowledge of Email Marketing (Best Practices, Deliverability, IP Warming)
- Exceptional level of organization and ability to work independently to handle conflicting priorities
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, and Disability Benefits
- Paid Holidays, Personal + Vacation Days, Telework Opportunity
- Professional Development Program, which includes reimbursement up to $5,250 per year
- Parental Leave Policy, which can include up to four weeks of 100% paid maternity leave or varying amounts of 100% paid leave for paternity, grandparents, or adoption
- Numerous opportunities to be recognized by your fellow employees, to include our monthly Dean’s List, Spot Bonuses, Quarterly Kudos Awards, and our Annual Awards (Excellence, Innovation, Customer Service, and WOW MVP awards)
- Employee Assistance Program & 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Discounted gym memberships at Gold's Gym
Location: Chantilly, Virginia
To Apply: Please submit your cover letter, resume and cover letter, along with salary expectations, to email@example.com the job title in the subject line
*Candidates will be required to be present in the Chantilly, VA office during agreed upon business hours*
To learn more about us, visit our website at http://www.whereoware.com/ or check us out on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Whereoware.
Whereoware is an Equal Opportunity Employer.