Whereoware is an award winning, fun and innovative digital agency with over 17 years of experience building awesome personalized websites, crafting intuitive mobile applications, creating award-winning emails, and achieving huge results with data integrations. We are the experts in delivering personalized omni-channel user experiences that delight customers and generate huge results for our clients. Our exciting culture and unique values have led us to be crowned as one of DC’s coolest companies in 2016 by DC Inno. Our awesome and diverse office is located in Chantilly, VA – and we are experience a huge growth.
We are currently seeking a bright and resourceful Digital Strategist to join our team on a fulltime basis. This is an exciting opportunity to work for an agile company comprised of fun, talented individuals. The digital strategist takes the lead in helping our clients figure out how to best use digital technology to achieve their growth objectives. The digital strategist will audit clients’ digital assets and work closely with our marketing team to develop an online marketing strategy. Ultimately the digital strategist is responsible for creating a clear roadmap for clients that orchestrates all relevant digital channels and tactics (i.e. websites, content marketing, social media, e-commerce, search and social advertising, SEO, marketing automation, apps, media/blogger outreach, etc.) into one actionable plan.
You Are Great At:
- Manage client relationships and strategy across Whereoware services and products
- Develop omni-channel digital marketing strategy
- Perform research into our clients, their category, and competitors across multiple markets.
- Identify and implement best practices in digital marketing strategy
- Work closely with the various specialists involved with the implementation and management of the client’s digital strategies.
- Report and analyze results, create KPIs, and offer actionable recommendations to clients.
- Communicate results and strategic recommendations in monthly calls with the client.
- Work with digital strategist lead to identify new opportunities, services, and processes.
- Work with Account Executive to identify opportunities for clients to use digital technology to enhance their overall marketing mix: product, price, place, or promotion.
- Work with Account Executive to identify upsell opportunities within existing engagements, or new opportunities for existing clients
- Participate in new business activity often by providing digital intel on companies and markets. Plus, assist sales in the development of proposals.
- 5+ years experience in a strategic marketing role
- Mastery of basic marketing principles, such as target segmentation, value proposition, positioning.
- Proficiency with SEO, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and social platforms
- Basic knowledge of website design, html, search and social advertising, URL architecting, programmatic advertising, email marketing, and e-commerce
- Naturally curious and highly proactive
- Fluent in how the internet works and so creative in your approach that you can find things online that others can’t.
- Highly communicative team player
- Fluent English and strong writing and communication skills
- Have a B.S. or B.A. in Marketing or Communication
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, and Disability Benefits
- Paid Holidays, Personal + Vacation Days, Telework Opportunity
- Professional Development Program, which includes reimbursement up to $5,250 per year
- Parental Leave Policy, which can include up to four weeks of 100% paid maternity leave or varying amounts of 100% paid leave for paternity, grandparents, or adoption
- Numerous opportunities to be recognized by your fellow employees, to include our monthly Dean’s List, Spot Bonuses, Quarterly Kudos Awards, and our Annual Awards (Excellence, Innovation, Customer Service, and WOW MVP awards)
- Employee Assistance Program & 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Quality bonding time with stuffed animals! And your co-workers too!
- Unlimited supply of coffee, juice, and soda!
- Healthy snack box for all employees to enjoy for free!
- Discounted gym memberships at Gold's Gym
Location: Chantilly, Virginia
Travel: Approximately 5%
To Apply: Please submit your cover letter, resume and cover letter, along with salary expectations, to firstname.lastname@example.org the job title in the subject line
*Candidates will be required to be present in the Chantilly, VA office during agreed upon business hours*
To learn more about us, visit our website at http://www.whereoware.com/ or check us out on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Whereoware.
Whereoware is an Equal Opportunity Employer.