Digital Production Specialist
Whereoware is an award winning, fun, and innovative digital agency with over 17 years of experience building awesome personalized websites, crafting intuitive mobile applications, creating award-winning emails, and achieving huge results with data integrations. We are the experts in delivering personalized omni-channel user experiences that delight customers and generate huge results for our clients.
Our exciting culture and unique values have led us to be crowned as one of DC’s coolest companies in 2016 by DC Inno. This is an exciting opportunity to work for an agile company comprised of fun, talented individuals. The digital production specialist works on the digital services team with other production specialists to execute on various product tasks across multiple channels (email, website, social, ppc, seo, etc) The digital production specialist is an organized, actively communicating team player that is responsible with deadlines, objectives, and effective communication. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented with a “can-do” attitude.We love big ideas and welcome it from all levels of our organization – everything from a new type of product to a new party! Our awesome and diverse office is located in Chantilly, VA – and we are experiencing huge growth!
- Work with designers to get required elements necessary to produce digital content
- Reformat, build, test, and troubleshoot emails, landing pages, email popover, forms, and more using HTML/CSS
- Ensure all digital assets can be tracked correctly within Google Analytics
- Help trouble shoot tagging issues for paid search
- Work with SEO team to identify areas for website optimization
- Use CMS platforms to create and update content for landing pages
- Proofread digital assets for clarity, grammar and spelling
- Work with other team members to execute the sending of emails and publishing of content.
- Responsible for quality control of work across digital platforms. Includes (but not limited to) ensure content renders correctly on browsers and email platforms, ensure tags are installed correctly through various digital channels, verify coupon codes are working as expected etc.
- Assist with other technical production duties as needed
- 1-2 years professional experience
- Fluent English and strong writing and communication skills
- Have a B.S. or B.A.
- Familiarity with HTML/CSS, email marketing platforms, Litmus, photoshop
- Knowledge of email marketing and email clients, basic image editing and digital concepts
- Basic understanding of paid search, SEO, and Google Analytics
- Experience in working cross-functionally across the company and ability to work in a small team environment.
- Previous agency experience is highly preferred.
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, and Disability Benefits
- Paid Holidays, Personal + Vacation Days, and opportunity to Telework
- Employee Assistance Program & 401(k) Retirement Plan with generous company match
- Professional Development Program, which includes reimbursement up to $5,250 per year
- Parental Leave Policy, which can include up to four weeks of 100% paid maternity leave or varying amounts of 100% paid leave for paternity, grandparents, or adoption
- Numerous opportunities to be recognized by your fellow employees, to include our monthly Dean’s List, Spot Bonuses, Quarterly Kudos Awards, and our Annual Awards
- Discounted gym memberships at Gold's Gym
- Monthly company events, to include our annual Night at the Ballpark and Themed Holiday Party
- Unlimited supply of coffee, juice, soda, and healthy snacks
Location: Chantilly, Virginia
To Apply: Please submit your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.
*Candidates will be required to be present in the Chantilly, VA office during agreed upon business hours*
To learn more about us, visit our website at http://www.whereoware.com/ or check us out on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Whereoware.
Whereoware is an Equal Opportunity Employer.