Whereoware is an award winning, fun and innovative digital agency with over 17 years of experience building awesome personalized websites, crafting intuitive mobile applications, creating award-winning emails, and achieving huge results with data integrations. We are the experts in delivering personalized omni-channel user experiences that delight customers and generate huge results for our clients. Our exciting culture and unique values have led us to be crowned as one of DC’s coolest companies in 2016 by DC Inno. Our awesome and diverse office is located in Chantilly, VA – and we are experiencing a huge growth.
As the Data Specialist for the Data + Consumer Insights team, you would:
- Collect customer requirements, determine technical issues and design solutions to customer needs
- Identify new sources of data and methods to improve data collection, cleanliness, analysis and reporting
- Manipulate large data sets
- Integrate CRM tools with marketing automation software
- Use APIs to pull reporting metrics
- Diagnose database sync errors
- Manage database cleanup and cleansing projects
- Analyze and present complex data sets
- Communicate directly with clients through a variety of channels
You Are Great At:
- Collaborating with senior research associates to plan and scope the objectives and approaches for custom research programs
- Establishing methodology, study specifications, business requirements, and timelines to effectively and efficiently meet research objectives
- Working with strategic research vendor and client partners
- Analyzing results from both quantitative and qualitative research studies and craft reports that summarize results, highlight the key findings, explain the implications of the research, and provide actionable recommendations in clear, concise, business language
- Learning and applying new research methods, tools, processes, and procedures in order to improve research (lower costs, improve quality, speed the process, gain additional insights, etc.)
- Advanced degree in marketing, research, business, or the sciences
- 3+ years of market research experience - ideally at a consumer research company or marketing agency
- Practical experience with a wide array of innovation, advertising, and consumer satisfaction research methodologies
- Exceptional written, oral, and presentation skills
- Strong analytic skills and critical thinking skills
- Expertise with Excel, SQL, R, Python
- Proficient with analytics software and survey platforms
- High level of initiative and ability to work independently
- High level of intellectual curiosity and a demonstrated resourcefulness in getting results and answers
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects, and flexibility to adapt to changing priorities
- Strong desire to champion insights, data and embed learning throughout the organization
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, and Disability Benefits
- Paid Holidays, Personal + Vacation Days, Telework Opportunity
- Professional Development Program, which includes reimbursement up to $5,250 per year
- Parental Leave Policy, which can include up to four weeks of 100% paid maternity leave or varying amounts of 100% paid leave for paternity, grandparents, or adoption
- Numerous opportunities to be recognized by your fellow employees, to include our monthly Dean’s List, Spot Bonuses, Quarterly Kudos Awards, and our Annual Awards (Excellence, Innovation, Customer Service, and WOW MVP awards)
- Employee Assistance Program & 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Quality bonding time with stuffed animals! And your co-workers too!
- Unlimited supply of coffee, juice, and soda!
- Healthy snack box for all employees to enjoy for free!
- Discounted gym memberships at Gold's Gym
Location: Chantilly, Virginia
Travel: Approximately 5%
To Apply: Please submit your cover letter, resume and cover letter, along with salary expectations, to firstname.lastname@example.org the job title in the subject line
*Candidates will be required to be present in the Chantilly, VA office during agreed upon business hours*
To learn more about us, visit our website at http://www.whereoware.com/ or check us out on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Whereoware.
Whereoware is an Equal Opportunity Employer.