Business Development Representative
Whereoware is hiring a Business Development Representative to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
Whereoware is an agile digital agency with clients across industries and verticals. Day-to-day projects for the Business Development Representative will vary, but may look like:
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Presenting Whereoware to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Sales Team
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
- Ensure proper after-sales service
- Use communication skills to cultivate strong relationship with customers
The Business Development Representative will have:
- Have a B.S. or B.A.
- 1-5 years of experience in Business Development/Sales
- Cold-Calling experience
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- Previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns
- Ability to effectively change focus in a rapidly evolving environment
- Self-starter, but also collaborates well with team members
- Highly communicative team player
- Fluent English and strong writing and communication skills
Ready to apply?!
Submit your resume and any relevant experience to email@example.com. Please include the job title in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!
Who We Are:
Whereoware is an award-winning digital agency located in the Washington D.C. metro region. Since 1999, Whereoware has grown from a startup of five to an agile, full-service agency of 90-or-so website + mobile app developers, visual designers, email marketers, data analysts and integrators, project managers, and SEO + PPC specialists. Recently Whereoware has released a suite of SaaS products with our own IP applicable to virtually any company.
At Whereoware, we applaud fresh ideas from every level of the organization; we pioneer new approaches; we work hard; we laugh a lot; and we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Our mission to deliver client excellence in a fun, casual corporate culture pays off. Whereoware has won over 30 awards in each of our core service areas in the last five years. We were most recently a finalist for Tech in Motion’s Best Tech Work Culture award and was crowned one of DC’s coolest companies by DC Inno.
Besides getting paid, here are some other fun perks of working here:
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, and Disability Benefits
- Paid Holidays, Personal + Vacation Days, Telework Opportunity
- Employee Assistance Program & 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Quarterly Social Events
- Modern headquarters with collaborative workspaces, rooftop with WiFi, and more
Location: Chantilly, Virginia
Whereoware is an Equal Opportunity Employer