Whereoware is hiring an Account Manager to work with our exciting clients and in conjunction with our in-house marketing teams. The Account Manager collborates with the Digital Strategist to execute on projects, meeting deadlines and managing project deliverables for multiple clients.
Whereoware is an agile digital agency with clients across industries and verticals. Day-to-day projects for the Account Manager will vary, but may look like:
- Being accountable for meeting deadlines and managing deliverables for multiple clients at once
- Creating project plans, including schedules, budgets and resource plans
- Being the central point of contact for execution across cross-functional teams to ensure deliverables are ready in time to meet project schedules
- Tracking and monitoring the progress of projects and summarize status reports for digital strategist and account executive
- Project timesheet approvals – ensure time is put in appropriately to tasks
- Proactively provide recommendations for and document existing procedures, processes, and final deliverables
- Collaborating and assisting the Digital Strategist to execute results-driven marketing campaigns across all digital channels from inception to completion
- Collaborating and assisting DS in digital projects from internal review to client approval to deployment ensuring the project is on track, not exceeding allotted hours and is in scope
- Testing and QA - Review all internal client proofs to ensure brand, error free and content and goals are consistent and being met
- Edit minor changes in account deliverables
The Account Manager will have:
- 1-3 years-experience in a project management and digital marketing services role
- Familiar with project management, task-oriented principles and project management tools
- Basic understanding of marketing principles, such as target segmentation, value proposition, positioning
- Basic understanding of SEO, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and social platforms
- Basic knowledge of website design, html, search and social advertising, URL architecting, programmatic advertising, email marketing, and e-commerce
- Microsoft Excel – basic data manipulation, pivot tables, etc.
- Ability to effectively change focus in a rapidly evolving environment
- Experience breaking down complex ideas into manageable tasks
- Self-starter, but also collaborates well with team members
- Highly communicative team player
- Fluent English with strong writing and communication skills
- Have a B.S. or B.A.
Ready to apply?!
Submit your resume and any relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the job title in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!
Who We Are:
Whereoware is an award-winning digital agency located in the Washington D.C. metro region. Since 1999, Whereoware has grown from a startup of five to an agile, full-service agency of 90-or-so website + mobile app developers, visual designers, email marketers, data analysts and integrators, project managers, and SEO + PPC specialists.
At Whereoware, we applaud fresh ideas from every level of the organization; we pioneer new approaches; we work hard; we laugh a lot; and we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Our mission to deliver client excellence in a fun, casual corporate culture pays off. Whereoware has won over 30 awards in each of our core service areas in the last five years. We were most recently a finalist for Tech in Motion’s Best Tech Work Culture award and was crowned one of DC’s coolest companies by DC Inno.
Besides getting paid, here are some other fun perks of working here:
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, and Disability Benefits
- Paid Holidays, Personal + Vacation Days, Telework Opportunity
- Employee Assistance Program & 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Quarterly Social Events
- Modern headquarters with collaborative workspaces, rooftop with WiFi, and more.
*Candidates will be required to be present in the Chantilly, VA office during agreed upon business hours*
To learn more about us, visit our website at http://www.whereoware.com/ or check us out on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Whereoware.
Whereoware is an Equal Opportunity Employer.