Whereoware is hiring an Account Coordinator to work with our exciting clients and in conjunction with our in-house marketing team. The Account Coordinator will work alongside an Account Manager or Digital Strategist to assist with the execution of various digital product tasks across multiple channels (email, website, social, PPC, SEO, etc.).
Whereoware is an agile digital agency with clients across industries and verticals. Day-to-day projects for the Digital Project Coordinator will vary, but may look like:
- Assisting Account Manager with managing deliverables for multiple clients at once
- Assisting the Digital Strategist/Account Manager to execute results-driven marketing campaigns across all digital channels from inception to completion
- Assisting Digital Strategist/Account Manager in digital projects from internal review to client approval to deployment ensuring the project is on track, not exceeding allotted hours and is in scope
- Assisting with testing and QA to ensure deliverables are on-brand and error free
- Editing minor changes in account deliverables (Marketing emails, landing pages, creative assets)
- Responsible for coordinating with internal teams on project deliverables
- Perform basic data cleansing in excel and manual data imports
- Performing content entry and basic merchandising on customer websites
The Account Coordinator will have:
- Have a B.S. or B.A.
- 0-2 years of experience
- Basic understanding of marketing principles and technologies
- Familiar with project management, task-oriented principles and project management tools
- Microsoft Excel – basic data manipulation, pivot tables, etc.
- Ability to effectively change focus in a rapidly evolving environment
- Self-starter, but also collaborates well with team members
- Highly communicative team player
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Fluent English and strong writing and communication skills
Ready to apply?!
Submit your resume and any relevant experience to email@example.com. Please include the job title in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!
Who We Are:
Whereoware is an award-winning digital agency located in the Washington D.C. metro region. Since 1999, Whereoware has grown from a startup of five to an agile, full-service agency of 90-or-so website + mobile app developers, visual designers, email marketers, data analysts and integrators, project managers, and SEO + PPC specialists.
At Whereoware, we applaud fresh ideas from every level of the organization; we pioneer new approaches; we work hard; we laugh a lot; and we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Our mission to deliver client excellence in a fun, casual corporate culture pays off. Whereoware has won over 30 awards in each of our core service areas in the last five years. We were most recently a finalist for Tech in Motion’s Best Tech Work Culture award and was crowned one of DC’s coolest companies by DC Inno.
Besides getting paid, here are some other fun perks of working here:
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, and Disability Benefits
- Paid Holidays, Personal + Vacation Days, Telework Opportunity
- Employee Assistance Program & 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Quarterly Social Events
- Modern headquarters with collaborative workspaces, rooftop with WiFi, and more.
Location: Chantilly, Virginia
*Candidates will be required to be present in the Chantilly, VA office during agreed upon business hours*
To learn more about us, visit our website at http://www.whereoware.com/ or check us out on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Whereoware.
Whereoware is an Equal Opportunity Employer.