Whereoware is hiring a .NET Developer to work with our exciting clients and in conjunction with our in-house web development team designing and optimizing websites for exceptional end user experiences.
Whereoware is an agile digital agency with clients across industries and verticals. Day-to-day projects for the .NET Developer will vary, but may look like:
- Design, develop, and maintain Ecommerce applications in the Microsoft .NET environment
- Write and implement queries / views / procedures in database systems
- Design and engineer ecommerce solutions using ASP.NET MVC, SQL Server and C#.
The Back End .NET Developer will have:
- 4+ years working with ASP.NET MVC, C#, and SQL Server
- Experience with CMS and/or Ecommerce platform like EPIServer is preferred
- Must be able to communicate effectively, work in a team environment
- Must have excellent communication, documentation, and organizational skills
- Must be able to prioritize and handle multiple outstanding tasks
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related field is preferred
Ready to apply?!
Submit your resume and any relevant experience to email@example.com. Please list the job title of the position you are applying for in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!
Who We Are:
Whereoware is an award-winning digital agency located in the Washington D.C. metro region. Since 1999, Whereoware has grown from a startup of five to an agile, full-service agency of 90-or-so website + mobile app developers, visual designers, email marketers, data analysts and integrators, project managers, and SEO + PPC specialists.
At Whereoware, we applaud fresh ideas from every level of the organization; we pioneer new approaches; we work hard; we laugh a lot; and we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Our mission to deliver client excellence in a fun, casual corporate culture pays off. Whereoware has won over 30 awards in each of our core service areas in the last five years. We were most recently a finalist for Tech in Motion’s Best Tech Work Culture award and was crowned one of DC’s coolest companies by DC Inno.
Besides getting paid, here are some other fun perks of working here:
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, and Disability Benefits
- Paid Holidays, Personal + Vacation Days, Telework Opportunity
- Employee Assistance Program & 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Quarterly Social Events
- Modern headquarters with collaborative workspaces, rooftop with WiFi, and more
Location: Chantilly, Virginia
To Apply: Please submit your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.
*Candidates will be required to be present in the Chantilly, VA office during agreed upon business hours*
To learn more about us, visit our website at http://www.whereoware.com/ or check us out on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Whereoware.
Whereoware is an Equal Opportunity Employer.