We are searching for an iPhone/iPad Application Developer to join our IT team. The candidate will be responsible for maintenance , enhancement, and development of several iPhone/iPad applications. He/she should be able to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision. In addition the candidate should be able to demonstrate the following characteristics:
- The ability to quickly understand a solution and effectively contribute to new development.
- The enthusiasm to learn the inner workings of a large complex system.
- The inquisitiveness to explore the system beyond the assigned task.
- The ability to think outside the box and conceptualize a comprehensive solution that is flexible and extensible
- The drive to grow while working collaboratively with peers in a cohesive environment.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- 2-4 years of experience with application development
- 1-3 years of experience with mobile applications.
- Experience in consuming web services (SOAP/REST) and processing data (XML/JSON) is essential.
- 2+ years of experience with Objective-C
- 2+ years of experience with XCode/Interface Builder
- At least 1 year of experience with iPhone SDK
- At least 1 year of experience with WebServices
- Good presentation and documentation skills
- Performance optimization for mobile devices
- Must have built at least 1-2 iphone applications.
Excellent benefits including paid holidays, vacations, medical, dental, vision, 401K with company match.
- Local candidates only, no relocation (Washington D.C. Metro Area)
- Temp to Perm considered .
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.