We are currently seeking a bright and resourceful sales associate to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a small, agile company comprised of fun, talented individuals. You would be responsible for selling Active Merchandiser a suite of online tools to help marketers merchandise online. Qualified candidates must have prior sales experience and passion for technology to succeed. Prior experience in e-commerce, online marketing, or print catalogs is preferred. Candidates who are self-starters with excellent prospecting and closing skills will be a good match.
- Manage Trial Account Process, including follow up to help walk users through account setup
- Close sales by building rapport with leads; explain product and service capabilities; overcome objections; prepare contracts
- Identify market potential by qualifying accounts
- Prepare demo accounts Initiate sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial online presentations; understanding account requirements.
- Expand sales in existing accounts by introducing new tools and services
- Recommend new products and services by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled.
- A passion for selling cloud based software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (comfortable selling/training customers over the phone)
- HTML knowledge, particularly how websites are linked together
- Proficiency using Word and PowerPoint and working with Excel data files
- Familiarity with Adobe Professional
- B.S. or B.A.
Active Merchandiser is part of the Whereoware family. It is a suite of online tools to help marketers merchandise online.
Excellent benefits including paid holidays, vacations, medical, dental, vision, 401K with company match.
- Local candidates only, no relocation (Washington D.C. Metro Area)
- Temp to Perm considered .
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the job title in the subject line.