This candidate will be leading website projects, specifically with e-commerce. They are working directly with clients, doing a combination of project management, client management, and support after the website goes live. The ideal candidate will have a consultant mentality as well as a background in web development. They are working on the SDLC from beginning to end.
- Bachelors Degree
- 2-4 years in the web industry
- 2 years project management experience
- Experience in web development (front and back end)
- Great communication
- Java, asp.net, visual basic, Photoshop, html (experience with any of these)
Excellent benefits including paid holidays, vacations, medical, dental, vision, 401K with company match.
- Local candidates only, no relocation (Washington D.C. Metro Area)
- Temp to Perm considered .
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.