Web marketing manager
We are currently seeking a bright and resourceful Web Marketing Manager to join our team on a full-time basis. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a small, agile company comprised of fun, talented individuals. You would be responsible for managing the overall email strategy and daily productions, scheduling, delivery and reporting of targeted email campaigns on behalf of Whereoware's clients.
- Interact with clients daily
- Follow best practice principals for email creative and deployment
- Create behavior driven campaigns
- Create and perform A/B testing to optimize email sends
- Optimize emails for maximum performance
- Report email metrics, and provide recommendations based on web analytic results
- Have a basic understanding of Search, PPC and Social Media Marketing and how it affects the larger online marketing strategy for clients.
- Have a passion for technology and love learning cutting-edge industry trends
- Know the fundamentals of email marketing, search marketing, social media and web analytics
- Be analytic and numbers driven
- Be an excellent communicator, both oral and written, and be able to form relationships with both clients and team members
- Have excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize projects to meet deadlines
- Have a B.S. or B.A. or be currently working towards one.
Ideally, you will also:
- Have email experience with Silverpop, Marketo, Eloqua and/or Exact Target or similar
- Be familiar with Photoshop, Google Analytics and Google AdWords
- Have some design experience
- Be familiar with HTML
- Use Microsoft Office suite daily
Excellent benefits including paid holidays, vacations, medical, dental, vision, 401K with company match.
- Local candidates only, no relocation (Washington D.C. Metro Area)
- Temp to Perm considered .
Please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.