Tuesday, December 20, 2011 3:45 PM
With the new year approaching, now is a great time to brush up your email creative. Try out our top five creative tweaks to get your email ready for 2012:
- Fit your call to action in the first 300 pixels
- Use headers and bulleted lists to keep your text scannable
- Increase the size of your call to action for your mobile users
- Keep your header consistent, so your users know where to click
- BREAK THE RULES! Try out a side-scrolling email or animated gif. Just make sure that you A/B test it to see how your readers react.
The best thing about a new year is the chance to brush up on the old and try something new. Bring your email up to speed with current mobile standards + marketing automation best practices, but don’t be afraid to experiment with some new ideas, as well.
Why not start 2012 off on the right foot? There’s no time like the present!
See our in-depth presentation on email creative >>